No more XTrap issues and localization issues;

Discuss.

Walleo

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 105

Hey Walleo,

I agree with you. This would fix many Problems.

We had this topic so often. And we all know that this is Impossible. 

smilegate is smart. Not.. 

However, this post wont change anything..

But thank you for suggest it, lol.

CrossFire Europe since 2011:D

Ingame: .SE7EN

Discord(CFEU): .SE7EN

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,092

Can we please stop with such threads already? PLEASE, I beg you all, just stop it. Its already talked about a billion times. 

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,034

Though we already have a megathread regarding this you bring a fresh view on the issue, I never thought of this for example:

Walleo:
No more XTrap issues and localization issues;

Find the megathread here: https://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/forums/p/47331/223584.aspx#223584

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 579

A huge +1

Ma name Tony

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 180

this was suggested few times also on CFNA ... ( and i suppose here also is not new)

... beside the fact that merging CFEU accounts on CFNA database will be a pain in the ''something''

i mean will need a very good script to convert all CFEU items on CFNA items - else all CFEU accounts will just be imported empty only with game rank ( and noone will be happy to start over with basic weapons)

Beside that aspect - there are one more important : the legal aspect, CFNA = smilegate + z8 and CFEU = smilegate + gamerage ... so you see gamerage should drop or sell his part to z8 in order that think to happend but easy to say then done....

Therefore most like this won't happend ...at least not anytime soon

IGN: TheShadowRO

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 210

just do it. +1

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,760

+1, not going to type my statements again. Just look at the CF discord or other threads to look for them, if you really desperately want them.

IGN: mambo150

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,092

Get mad at me all u want but all the threads like this one are useless. Unless some high up says something about it.

Why are u guys still doing this? OK. I understand ur pain. Hell, even I was mad so many times here... Now... I'm like: I got disconnected twice tonight on sheep mode. Meh... Imma relog...

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
Posts 12

I think the NA and EU versions were created deliberately because EU pings to a German cvar and NA prob pings to a NA cvar if tehy were fused there would be lots of lag

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,034

Damixn:

I think the NA and EU versions were created deliberately because EU pings to a German cvar and NA prob pings to a NA cvar if tehy were fused there would be lots of lag

Well ever since CF NA opened the UK server most EU players can play that version with about the same ping as they have on the EU server.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,034

TheShadowRO:
Beside that aspect - there are one more important : the legal aspect, CFNA = smilegate + z8 and CFEU = smilegate + gamerage ... so you see gamerage should drop or sell his part to z8 in order that think to happend but easy to say then done....

If I'm correct we're fully handled by Smilegate, our site still says Gamerage but we're no longer part of that.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 910

MrMadskillz:
If I'm correct we're fully handled by Smilegate, our site still says Gamerage but we're no longer part of that.

Gamerage is just a registered company under Smilegate, the same way with Z8Games for CFNA. afaik.

~

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 61

Waiting for this since 2015. me as old player almost since na and eu started I can finaly see there is chance ill get back to this game :C just do it please (btw you mean it with actualy inventores, right?)

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 137

A fuse is possible and should be done in my opinion.

I agree with all above.

Here in Eu we struggle to find rooms to play and do some certain events(sheep event still6/7 because there are no 8 ppl to do it or the last community event for example).

A fuse will make less translation errors and will be easier for GMs to keep in check bugs and functionality of the game.

+we won't get any xtrap errors (i personally never had one but some friends did )

So yeah a merge will help the playerbase to survive and will be easier for GMs to do things.

I know it will be hard to do it but you will help us and save your selfs from a lot of struggle in the future.

─▄████▄▄░
▄▀█▀▐└─┐░░ IGN:XxxkreasxxX
█▄▐▌▄█▄┘██
└▄▄▄▄▄┘███
██▒█▒███▀

Page 1 of 3 (43 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative