Official Crossfire Europe Forum Community Effort Event Break Down - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Community Effort Event Break Down

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 121
Gashenka Posted: 09-11-2018 11:30

Alright alright, first of all, thank you for this event. Pushing diversity and giving us noble capsules + a raffle for a permanent weapon. Great price distribution.

Now let's do the math on this. *Note that there is a 500CP cap per day. What do i need to do for those 500CP you might ask yourself, let me do the math.

I use Escape Mode for this because 4CP per 5 minutes is the max. you can get without playing Wave Mode or Super Soldier, which has a really low player base and most people won't start playing that now. Escape Mode basically is TDM now anyways because people are using Sniper rifles and don't even try to escape. 

Now how long do i have to play Escape Mode (with Sniper) to get my 500CP a day? With 4 CP every 5 Minutes that's 0.8CP every minute -> 500/0.8 =625 minutes = 10 hours 25 minutes. But you also get 3CP every 5 Sniper/Grenade kills and also 2 CP every 5 Pistol kills (which you're going to use anyways). Based on my experience, in a 16/16 Escape match with 16 Escapes to win (lasting about 15 minutes) i get 40-60 kills with sniper+pistol (let's simplify this and make them all sniper kills). So for every 15 minutes i play, i add 50 sniper kills (50/5*3) -> 30 CP. Now let's say i manage to play 3 hours a day (which is pretty much in my opinion but some people have more time than others, so let's calc this with 3 hours a day), i get (180/5*4) 144CP + (180/15*50/5*3) 360CP which sums up to 504CP. So we can reach the cap by grinding escape mode with good sniping kills in 3 hours a day. We would only need to do this 6 times in the 13 day period of the event, so we can achieve the personal goal of 3000CP with less than 1,5 hours of escape mode + sniper a day. This should be possible to do for every dedicated player.

TL;DR: Play Escape Mode using a sniper rifle for 2-3 hours everyday and you should achieve the personal goal clap

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 599

I tip my beanie to you if you're actually going to waste that much time for 20caps. I understand 3h daily grind for a 112 caps, but I don't see anyone going an extra mile for those 20 caps. May be it's just me and I'm too lazy to play insane hours for noble caps xD

Not Ranked
Posts 12

First of all the timing for this event is bad .. Since 2011 i saw many events created in bad time but this now is like a kick in the Headshot! for many players ... School has started , vacantions are over .. people are back to work and they come and make an event like this ? Why didn`t they made in in August so more players could actually play ? Because why should 100 people win those rare weapons if only 20 could win them ? Thats why .. And playing all day long for 20 Capsules is insane also .. And we must not forget that Bio3 event is still on for 2 days . You  can see all kind of maps for the event started today but not Bio3 .. Why ? Because they dont want us to earn any points by doing the Bio3 event ... This is strategy dudes :) 

PS : / You need 2000 daily players , playing in same time for 500 daily gp , to reach 14 millions ... This game doesn`t have 2000 dailly users anymore . We aint in 2012 / 2013 anymore 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 954

I'm just going to play FFA sniper I guess, I don't like to be forced to play modes I dislike. Since I'll probably reach the personal goal with this anyways I won't put in the extra effort of reaching 500 CP/day. 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 954

But great job on putting in the effort calculating what mode/weapons are best for this event!

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 954

CalinEU2:
PS : / You need 2000 daily players , playing in same time for 500 daily gp , to reach 14 millions ... This game doesn`t have 2000 dailly users anymore . We aint in 2012 / 2013 anymore 

This is true, the goals for the community events should've been lowered a long time ago. I think we didn't reach the highest goal on the last community event either (while nearly everyone that was in-game was playing for it).

Not Ranked
Posts 12

I`m glad that for once you agree with me 

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 14

I do not care about this event i have ak vip and 4 kukri so im out boissssss :D

Not Ranked
Posts 12

Rozdupczator:

I do not care about this event i have ak vip and 4 kukri so im out boissssss :D

Then why do you even answer in this topic ? 

Not Ranked
Posts 17

They should put 1CP / 1Minute and 1CP/Kill with Sniper / Pistol 

Not Ranked
Posts 17

// i just saw that they implemented the event tracker for the whole comunity. 180k/day iday in the first day.

180.000 x10 = 1.800.00 CP in 10 days.

We need to archieve 14.000.000 in 14 days. 

No chanche. GG CF EU STAFF down

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 954

hgsrag:

// i just saw that they implemented the event tracker for the whole comunity. 180k/day iday in the first day.

180.000 x10 = 1.800.00 CP in 10 days.

We need to archieve 14.000.000 in 14 days. 

No chanche. GG CF EU STAFF down

It'd be nice if we even reach the 1st goal shame

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 599

MrMadskillz:

It'd be nice if we even reach the 1st goal shame

No way the community reaches the lowest tier. They will probably change the tiers or give some consolation prizes out to those who will complete 3000CP goal.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,669

nice detail in your thread, i appreciate your effort up

this event isnt for me, i dont need 20 caps , wont do it.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative