Official Crossfire Europe Forum Attendance Not Checked! - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Attendance Not Checked!

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Male
965 Posts
WinstonBG posted on 06-13-2018 10:10

So... When I saw we had not just 1... not just 2 but 3 perma weapons in the MP mall I was rly excited to get them. I did obtain the DE but as far as I see the DE and Plasma Knives are limited time offer. That makes them harder to get. OK I agree it should not be easy... but!!! There is virtually no chance to obtain both if u had low MP points before the patch. Last week we received certain amount when we logged in, but this week... nothing.

Atm I have around 3-4k points and the time to gather 26k is next to none. I would like to kindly ask to put some more time on this offer... please.

IGN - WinstonBG

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
740 Posts

I think the whole intention was that you would be able to obtain just 1 permanent item this month so -1

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 75 Contributor
Male
579 Posts

Yup, the point is to choose between one of them which makes both weapons even rarer.

Top 10 Contributor
2,608 Posts

+1  from me, i dont see anything rare in a de skin and some knives.  To be honest they both should cost 10k maximum..

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Male
965 Posts

If that was the intention... that's just... meh...

Since none of the officials will read this or write in it... Let's lock it. :)

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 10 Contributor
5,391 Posts

They do read forums.

4Real | Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
2,608 Posts

Entropyst:

They do read forums.

Yeah , thats what Raven and Cosby did and look what they did.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Male
965 Posts

Entropyst:

They do read forums.

Well... answer by an official won't take much long to type... I know they are pretty busy but few lines won't hurt anyone.

IGN - WinstonBG

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative