Official Crossfire Europe Forum [SURVEY] Kick vote in the game. - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

[SURVEY] Kick vote in the game.

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 45 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 805
Ice one [one] Posted: 05-05-2018 12:50

Hey guys,

I have seen lots of people do not like current kick vote system, and I decided to make a poll and see what option

the community likes the most. I do not guarantee that something will be changed, but we will forward this and see.

Please vote below which way of kick system you would like to see in CrossFire Europe to make the game more 

enjoyable and fun for everyone.

Which way you would like to see kick vote system?

• Complete removal (27.3%)
  • Remove it from certain modes such as Mutant modes and Biohazard (18.2%)
  • Charging certain amount of GP from kicker (9.1%)
  • Leave it the way it is right now (18.2%)
  • Remove it only from Mutant modes (5.5%)
  • Keep EXP and GP if you get kicked (14.5%)
  • Do not allow kicking if player rejoined the room (7.3%)
  • Total Votes: 55

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 34

i wanna say that this days someh2cks back in the game so remove it from Predator mode is not effective in that Point

maybe if it's charging certain Amount if it's Keep it up like for Ex: First Kick in the day = 2K

Second Kick in the day = 4K,

Third Kick in the day = 8K

in this way the ppl the just kick for Fun and this Stuff will be Punishing as well in the game and stop using it Button As the Flashbang.

hope this help and i wanna talk about this from alongtime. hope this Change

Tonight, Gehrman joins the hunt...

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 593

Voted for complete removal.

Kick vote doesn't bother me at all. The problem is how incorrectly it's used, regardless of the mode.

IGN: Burial

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

None of this options satisfies me  and my thousands fans, so i voted leave it like it is.   

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 548

I just want to say that you should do something than nothing... clearly yesterday Ice saw me getting voted abusivly for no reason and made this post thanks for that!

t4sosGR:

None of this options satisfies me  and my thousands fans, so i voted leave it like it is.   

Well I dont know but... have you ever played hero mode/predator mode? The players are so “stupid” who want to kick all top players from score board just for fun/to get first place/bcs they got mutated by someone/etc... just random pointless votes which make no sense and makes the player who gets kicked “mad” which also leads to quitting the game (cf) which is already broken so yeah... I doubt that there is no need to change the Vote Kick Sytem.. all I words I said is from my point of view and experience by this community mostly from predator rooms.

Ma name Tony

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,256

Hey Ice!!! :)

The only good kick voting system I've seen so far, bow

Legit suggestions for Kick Voting System

Second one.

Make the person who got kicked keep their EXP/GP. Why? Because if cheater/farmer got kicked, it doesn't matter. They will still get banned after certain amount time and their accounts will be gone anyway. But this matters big time for honest and legit players. Their time would't just go into wind because some random butthurt kid decided to kick them. So both butthurt kid and legit players profit.

Written, suggested and posted by GoldCoockiez-12-01-2012 11:56 ^^ 

And since this suggestion is not in this poll,  I vote ofc for: 

Leave it the way it is right now.

//bliXten

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 63

Leave it the way it is right now.

for me it absolutely doest matter,if i got kicked or not,i dont care about that exp and gp,only if i enjoyed every round that i was in,then it's totally fine:D.

But we should always have a way to make toxic players and ha4kers out of the game,charging gp from the kicker is not fair for those people who have little gp and wanna kick a real ha4ker or a very toxic player,so i voted "Leave it the way it is right now".

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 805

blixxten:
Make the person who got kicked keep their EXP/GP. Why?

I agree that kicked players must get the amount of EXP/GP they deserved. But this thread is about kick system itself. And about that kick button when you press, the keeping EXP/GP for players will need a lot of work since there are things that are hard to do then you guys expect.

Secondly, the options provided in this thread are way easier to implement than what GoldCookiez mentioned in his thread, although I agree that You should NOT be able to kick again when you rejoin.

Yet we want to know players opinion and look if we can change something regarding kick vote system. At the moment, it is very abusive and 80% of the kicks we see in the game are the kicks for no reason.

About the cheaters, at the moment I haven't seen any hard cheating player, who would run with higher speed and shoot enemies through the wall.

If XTrap anticheat will be upgraded regularly, we won't see any cheater in the game.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,391

I accidentally voted for removal from Bio+MM, I wanted to vote for only removal from MM >.>

Anyhow, making the kicked person keep their EXP&GP will require a lot of work, while removing it will require substantially less work.
I vote for removal from MM and variants.

4Real | Forum Moderator

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 384

Remove kick system permanently  will attrack hackers imo...We dont have right know but they would see and they would be back to kill game.Removing Kick system from MM and Bio would be reasonable , coz i see haters and others kicking good players and tryharders coz their are first..  Also in Bio kick peoples to invite friends... Friend rooms are locked .. No pub players have to get bcs they like. Best example is Players that Kick Tony in Predator mode.. More than 6 time till they take him out.. So sorry to see that we have funny kickers in game. In my opinion is removing From MM and Bio.. Thanks for making this poll. See u Around Game 👀

[Crossfire Europe Contributor]

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,256

Ice:

About the cheaters, at the moment I haven't seen any hard cheating player, who would run with higher speed and shoot enemies through the wall.

If XTrap anticheat will be upgraded regularly, we won't see any cheater in the game.

You forgetting, it's not only about hackers,

Insult, idle,others etc

// bliXten

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 805

blixxten:

You forgetting, it's not only about hackers,

Insult, idle,others etc

// bliXten

Yes, it is not only about hackers, everyone can be idle for a certain time, after that, he will get kicked by the system anyway.

Insults, those are easily being reported via support tickets. If you don't want to see them, you can block the player and you wont see any text in the chat by him. I made this poll to see what is the community opinion in overall kick system and see if we can push this for some changes.

Every member of this forum can vote for which option they want.

95% of the successful kicks in the crossfire were cuz some players are too good and people think they cheat, or someone is cheating and people just kick him right away.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,256

Well, most of the time what I've seen so far, that players being kicked for are those fun kick voting, a friend is going to join

or, they have not skill enough, to much skill, the last stand player in the team special if he/she "fails" Insults and for AFK.

But, most (my opinion 99.9%) of the time it's the vote option for hacking that is applied, no matter what.

Anyway,

I don't bielive it matters what kind of vote kick system this game have  because, of the mentality of this community.

Because, unfortanally, this  game has to many toxit and arrogant players who don't care, and only thinks about himself (Low and High ranks)

Csgo have a similiar kick vote system, however, I've never saw it was being used that much. 

In Cf  the kick vote system it's more like it is part of the gameplay/gameplaystyle, a must to use, it's normal or something.

So,  I don't think any of the suggestions in the poll can solve the problem with players getting kick for no reasons.

Maybe if the kick vote system were charged by Mp, .which is more fair to everyone then Gp,

and also because that you are only allowed to have max 12.000 Mp when a new month begin,

maybe then people would think twice before they kick someone out for fun/whatever the reason it might be.

// bliXten

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 805

blixxten:
I don't bielive it matters what kind of vote kick system this game have  because, of the mentality of this community.

It matters a lot, cuz lots of people cant just simply finish one game, cuz people abuse the kick vote system and kick them in the last 20 seconds, and in about 60% of these kick cases quite successfully.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

blixxten:

Well, most of the time what I've seen so far, that players being kicked for are those fun kick voting, a friend is going to join

or, they have not skill enough, to much skill, the last stand player in the team special if he/she "fails" Insults and for AFK.

But, most (my opinion 99.9%) of the time it's the vote option for hacking that is applied, no matter what.

Anyway,

Because, unfortunately, this  game has too many toxiand arrogant players who don't care, and only think about themselves (Low and High ranks)

Csgo have a similiar kick vote system, however, I've never seen it being used that much. 

In Cf  the kick vote system is more like it is part of the gameplay/gameplaystyle, a must-use, it's normal or something.

So,  I don't think any of the suggestions in the poll can solve the problem with players getting kick for no reasons.

Maybe if the kick vote system were charged by Mp, .which is more fair to everyone then Gp,

and also because of the thing that  you are only allowed to have max 12.000 Mp when a new month begins.

maybe then people would think twice before they kick someone out for fun/whatever the reason it might be.

// bliXten

Corrected some mistakes for you :)

I agree in Blixten, its the community itself that has the problem, so the only way its getting fixed is that we keep our exp and gp.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Page 1 of 4 (46 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative