Official Crossfire Europe Forum Those pictures tells all - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Those pictures tells all

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 17 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 386
truja95 Posted: 03-13-2018 20:30

IGN:[SD]*StevaN*

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

What exactly is the point you're trying to make here? To me there is no use of posting this ;)

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 386

good gor u then, only blind ppl can see=cf eu is dead

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

Sorry but i have to ask, why do you delete your name in the screens but have it in your signature? XD

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 386

personal, essenci is that ppl give up from this version...

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 549

It used to be max 2 channels if im correct, but nowadays its like reaching to 2 channels so for my opinion its going down the hill and with these events that are “harder” to finish makes people just leave the game...  Where are the events like few months ago? That made people play and enjoy the game? If you want to keep players then give em a good amount of rewards since servers are not the best... The community from mutation mode... The game is not the best looking (old engine blablabla) and its pay to win game too... Think about those who dont pay and give em “something” to make em happy...

Ma name Tony

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 386

Only need to tag here GMs PMs MoDs idn how much functions they have. Soon they will be more then players no

I know so much ppl left EU and gone NA cuz of that problems and people keep leaving EU cuz no community, same as me NA is more attact to ppl. NA started ranked and that attract ppl like crazy.

Even PM shop wouldnt be attract cuz NA have it long time same as new texture.....

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

NA is bad dude, why do you keep saying its good? The community is bad, the servers are bad, the  forum is bad , NA IS BAD . 

And why do you think ranked is good there? Have you seen the winning ratio of the first 10 ? they all cheat 99,99% dude! NA  has hackers !

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 386

Well i know some of them, NA have good players who play competitive last week i saw only  1 kid cheating. lags are not big as on EU, u dont have there last person BUG or swiching bug.FPS is way bigger on NA, i can make videos on EU cant...

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

truja95:
NA have good players who play competitive last week i saw only  1 kid cheating.

HAHAHA right.. lol Is it opposite day?

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

truja95:
Even PM shop wouldnt be attract cuz NA have it long time same as new texture

MP will be completely different in EU from what I've heard till now, you just wait and see. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

Stevan the GMs themselves in NA know that 9/10 people there are under average . Believe me and Utmost NA isnt competitive. 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,955

truja95:

1 kid cheating

Because the update patched hacks.

truja95:

lags are not big as on EU.

Oh yes they are. UK servers are a mess.

truja95:

swiching bug

Switching bugs happens in every version. Don't lie.

truja95:

FPS is way bigger on NA

Depends if graphics issues are occuring with CFEU

truja95:

i can make videos on EU cant...

For what reason?

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 386

Rly then u should try CF NA then go to EU u will see how bad servers EU have lags more frequent.

ffa is here nonplayable. My graphic is not problem problems are servers cuz lower my FPS as everyones...

I LIke CF EU but server will die if our server keep in this way

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 20

look server is dying long time now thats not a lie 

but dont tell that cf na is better because this makes me feel you are dumb 

cf na has 0 competitive at least 90% of people there just cant play 

i had played there most servers lag some are fine people there really cant play they are all bad 

eu has less players but its more competitve way more competitve than na 

also in na there are too many cheaters everywhere and laggers too

ranked there is pretty bad there are 10-20 good players and the rest are garbage 

every season there they are 10 people dia 6 with high win rate and 30-40 diamong 1-3 the rest are gold . that shows a lot for a server like that 

just telling you you havent checked na too much yet to tell if its better 

Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative