Official Crossfire Europe Forum “Littl” early suggestion for Halloween update - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

“Littl” early suggestion for Halloween update

Bookmark and Share

This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 549
Tony98776 Posted: 03-12-2018 22:07

Hey,

I heard that GMs/MODs got the Hero character [from Hero mode]

So my suggestion is (if it is possible):

In the future when CF EU makes a Halloween update, that all players will receive some characters like a costume to celebrate the Halloween for example: Dread mutant for 1 day (not as a item but as a character which could be used in all modes).

Ma name Tony

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 930

Thanks for suggesting something like this early. I believe it's possible, but it's not been done before (to my knowledge), and currently our exclusive character isn't really bug free. It will not be released to the public and it's a good way to recognize a mod & GM account.

I personally would like to see an exclusive Halloween themed character for this purpose, rather than an already existing character.

Smilegate Moderator

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 807

Hey, Tony!

Thanks for bringing this up, but the Hero character was given to the CFStaff team due to its exclusiveness, which will make easier for people to recognize MOD/GM account which will help people to know who are they talking to, also I highly doubt that Dread mutant or any mutant character will be sent as event reward, because it will take a lot of work to optimize some of the characters in-game to work properly. But hopefully, we will have Halloween cosmetic items this year.

I like the idea, but i dont think this will work in the near future. Due to many problems that these characters have and need a work on them to optimize for all modes, weapon models etc.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608
Υeah people will look what char you have 11/10 for the idea +1 tony.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 100

I love your idea but it looks like in order to make those characters it will need a lot of work.

Anyway +1 from me.

I really like when people suggest something unique like yours

─▄████▄▄░
▄▀█▀▐└─┐░░ IGN:XxxkreasxxX
█▄▐▌▄█▄┘██
└▄▄▄▄▄┘███
██▒█▒███▀

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

I think mutants are a bad idea, most of them are too big, too small or just not easy to implement. If you want to look like a mutant you can buy character items of them in item shop! ;)

Instead releasing Fury Ghost as a Halloween exclusive character to me would be very nice.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 100

mi want that char.love

─▄████▄▄░
▄▀█▀▐└─┐░░ IGN:XxxkreasxxX
█▄▐▌▄█▄┘██
└▄▄▄▄▄┘███
██▒█▒███▀

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

Well Crazy Mutant is pretty much a nurse so it's just a point of changing her posture and hands and you got it done. Jiang Shi is pretty much a green JNS same story there. I just don't really see the use in it.. They're mutants: they belong in mutant modes.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 549

MrMadskillz:

I think mutants are a bad idea, most of them are too big, too small or just not easy to implement. If you want to look like a mutant you can buy character items of them in item shop! ;)

Instead releasing Fury Ghost as a Halloween exclusive character to me would be very nice.

It was just an example... I did not mean all mutants and the dread is not that too big or too small for my opinion..

Fury is a good idea or Ghost character and The Mutant Knight

Ma name Tony

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 549

MrMadskillz:

They are mutants: they belong in mutant modes.

True that, but it could be just 1 day of celebration of Halloween like a “costume”

Ma name Tony

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 549

I would not say that they “can’t” make it... But the question is... Will it bring money? I dont want to see some mutants in normal modes BUT just 1 day to celebrate Halloween but then it leads to some work for the devs ==>Their greed =/= It wont happen...

Ma name Tony

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 930

Modding something in locally and without quality control and using stolen assets is hardly an achievement worth even talking about.

Don't talk about that stuff here, because it's a strong violation of the ToU, so no examples regarding that specific topic are needed.

Smilegate Moderator

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative