Official Crossfire Europe Forum The best Music of week 09-10 - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

The best Music of week 09-10

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,561
Jersey1993 Posted: 03-12-2018 17:57

New songs released between February 23 - March 11 week 09 + 10

Likes and subscribes the channels for the lastest Music! 

Enjoy! rose

Hardstyle

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,561

Trap

Rereleased by MFA MUSIC

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,561

Relax

Rereleased by ZM TOP

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,561

HipHop 

Rereleased by RapMusicHD

Rereleased by NoCopyright Music

Dutch song

Rereleased by Gangster Gang

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,561

Reggae

Latin

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,394

I notice a lack of several genres D:

Anyhow, please don't do this. By 'this' I mean don't make any more threads like this one.
There is no need to make a weekly thread where you'll make posts about which new song you like.
I get it, music is important and helps keeps us sane (I myself don't go anywhere without my headphones), but we already have two very good threads for music and making more is just unnecessary, and, more importantly, spammy. It will just cause clutter and make the forums harder to get around in.
Please, stick to the original music thread.
Thank you.

Also, no deathcore??

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

Entropyst:

Anyhow, please don't do this. By 'this' I mean don't make any more threads like this one.
There is no need to make a weekly thread where you'll make posts about which new song you like.
I get it, music is important and helps keeps us sane (I myself don't go anywhere without my headphones), but we already have two very good threads for music and making more is just unnecessary, and, more importantly, spammy. It will just cause clutter and make the forums harder to get around in.
Thank you.

Thank God someone else said it , if i had said that i would get banned for negativity again , thanks best  mod of 2k18

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,561

Entropyst:

Thank you.

Also, no deathcore??

No problem sir!

I'm walking around with a Boombox haha 

I know that Deathcore is popular but its not my style^^

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative