Official Crossfire Europe Forum when was the last time you..... - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

when was the last time you.....

Bookmark and Share

This post has 187 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,678

ScopeDD:

ImPulSe1o1:

t4sosGR:
When was the last time you wished someone( in a movie) to die?

I think about 2-3 weeks ago, when Negan killed Abraham T.T

When was the last time you had a deep conversation with your crush?

Two days ago.

What topic do you prefer not to talk about?

That you were chosen as a mod .

When was the last time you thought you would die? (By doint sth or by being ill )

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿด๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿป๐Ÿช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‚โ˜˜๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿต๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฒโ˜˜๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

IGN : t4sos

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,096

t4sosGR:

When was the last time you thought you would die? (By doint sth or by being ill )

July, I got a lot of problems with headaches and since january also migraine with aura so my doc sent me to a radiologist and I thought for 3 days I had a brain tumor and I'll die (never google anything when you got problems lol).

When was the last time you totally hated a CF EU Update?

Have fun wasting your time with this hopeless game, Smilegate clearly shows 0 interest in making it enjoyable again.

I'm out peace

You'll find me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/verxy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,678

xVermillion:

t4sosGR:

July, I got a lot of problems with headaches and since january also migraine with aura so my doc sent me to a radiologist and I thought for 3 days I had a brain tumor and I'll die (never google anything when you got problems lol).

Before 4 weeks if i remember right when we had no events for caps and just an fb event..

When was the last time  you were happy?

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿด๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿป๐Ÿช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‚โ˜˜๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿต๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฒโ˜˜๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,971

t4sosGR:

xVermillion:

t4sosGR:

Before 4 weeks if i remember right when we had no events for caps and just an fb event..

When was the last time  you were happy?

When I won M4A1-Halloween.

When was the last time you played Escape Mode?

Walleo

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Not Ranked
Posts 0

--a hour ago, right before I started doing some assignments for <link removed>

??when was the last time you had actually fun??

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,678

leah33:

--a hour ago, right before I started doing some assignments for <link removed>

??when was the last time you had actually fun??

if you mean playing this game , i dont enjoy this game anymore, im having fun when i play with my bros ( Alty, Wall,t4sosjr etc)

When was the last time you said you wont make it ( or wont do it ) but managed to do it.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 234

t4sosGR:

When was the last time you said you wont make it ( or wont do it ) but managed to do it

Today. My whole team died and i was left only with my AWM-Silencer and 7 Enemies. Managed to do a 7k clutch on the last round :D

When was the last time you felt like an idiot in CF? 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,678

Nyumix3:

t4sosGR:

When was the last time you said you wont make it ( or wont do it ) but managed to do it

Today. My whole team died and i was left only with my AWM-Silencer and 7 Enemies. Managed to do a 7k clutch on the last round :D

When was the last time you felt like an idiot in CF? 

Today lol. I went to knife someone who was afk but he suddenly shoot me in the head...

When was the last time you wished you were.dead?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,308

Monday, November 14 2016 5:39 pm (kailee :()

When was the last time you decided to play sniper mode but remembered the vip character bug abuse and changed your mind?

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Former leader of Exalted

August 2017 - August 2017

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 300

PoeticPro:

When was the last time you decided to play sniper mode but remembered the vip character bug abuse and changed your mind?

Weeks ago

When was the last time you lost money?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,678

lovrod:

PoeticPro:

Weeks ago

10 cent. Before 32 days.

When was the last time you killed an Gm?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,308

t4sosGR:

lovrod:

PoeticPro:

Weeks ago

10 cent. Before 32 days.

I don't recall ever facing a gm when they switched employees. So the last time was >5 months ago

When was the last time you were ninja'd?

Alteria / Exalted 

Former leader of Exalted

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,678

PoeticPro:

t4sosGR:

lovrod:

PoeticPro:

Weeks ago

10 cent. Before 32 days.

I don't recall ever facing a gm when they switched employees. So the last time was >5 months ago

Noone has ninja'd me , while i ninja others :3

When was the last.time.you fap

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,308

t4sosGR:

PoeticPro:

t4sosGR:

lovrod:

PoeticPro:

Weeks ago

10 cent. Before 32 days.

tenseOOshameoo;sorry:(T.Tsob

When was the last time you walked to the park?

Alteria / Exalted 

Former leader of Exalted

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 300

PoeticPro:

t4sosGR:

PoeticPro:

t4sosGR:

lovrod:

PoeticPro:

Weeks ago

10 cent. Before 32 days.

tenseOOshameoo;sorry:(T.Tsob

When was the last time you walked to the park?

Hmm,one year ago

When was the last time you laughed your head off?

Page 9 of 13 (188 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last ยป | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative