Official Crossfire Europe Forum when was the last time you..... - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

when was the last time you.....

Bookmark and Share

This post has 187 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,308

lovrod:

PoeticPro:

t4sosGR:

PoeticPro:

t4sosGR:

lovrod:

PoeticPro:

Monday, November 14 2016 5:39 pm (kailee :()

When was the last time you decided to play sniper mode but remembered the vip character bug abuse and changed your mind?

Weeks ago

When was the last time you lost money?

10 cent. Before 32 days.

When was the last time you killed an Gm?

I don't recall ever facing a gm when they switched employees. So the last time was >5 months ago

When was the last time you were ninja'd?

Noone has ninja'd me , while i ninja others :3

When was the last.time.you fap

tenseOOshameoo;sorry:(T.Tsob

When was the last time you walked to the park?

Hmm,one year ago

When was the last time you laughed your head off?

Also on November 14 when I looked at a mirror and laughed at myself and my stupid mistakes 

When was the last time you tried to write with your less dominant hand? 

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Former leader of Exalted

August 2017 - August 2017

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 234

PoeticPro:

When was the last time you tried to write with your less dominant hand?

Today :P I'm practicing every day to write with both hands. Pretty useful in many aspects.

When was the last time you thought the day can't be worser and it got worser and why? 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,308

Nyumix3:

I'm practicing every day to write with both hands. Pretty useful in many aspects.

Right hand

Left hand

Pretty close :}

Nyumix3:
When was the last time you thought the day can't be worser and it got worser and why? 

Late 2014
I was once home alone for a week. Still had to go to school. One day I slept a little longer than usual and woke up at the time when I usually go outside and wait for my driver. I'd never go to school without taking a good shower, changing into ironed clothes and wearing nice perfume, so I thought it was too late and I wouldn't have to go to school that way. Turns out it was REALLY foggy that day and my driver gave me a call and said he'd be late that day.. went to school :(

When was the last time you studied Chemistry?

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Former leader of Exalted

August 2017 - August 2017

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

PoeticPro:

Nyumix3:

I'm practicing every day to write with both hands. Pretty useful in many aspects.

Right hand

Left hand

Nyumix3:

Late 2014
I was once home alone for a week. Still had to go to school. One day I slept a little longer than usual and woke up at the time when I usually go outside and wait for my driver. I'd never go to school without taking a good shower, changing into ironed clothes and wearing nice perfume, so I thought it was too late and I wouldn't have to go to school that way. Turns out it was REALLY foggy that day and my driver gave me a call and said he'd be late that day.. went to school :(

Never.

When was the last time you did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2126FlMzT4

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,385

Sarastasija:

PoeticPro:

Nyumix3:

Right hand

Left hand

Nyumix3:

Late 2014

Never.

When was the last time you did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2126FlMzT4

Also never.

When was the last time you fell asleep whilst doing something?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,545

ScopeDD:

I fall asleep while pretending to be asleep every night ;-;

When was the last time you bashed your keyboard cuz rage?

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,385

Entropyst:

ScopeDD:

I fall asleep while pretending to be asleep every night ;-;

When was the last time you bashed your keyboard cuz rage?

Must've been years ago, I just throw my hands up, sigh and shake my head nowadays.

When was the last time you got goosebumps?

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,934

ScopeDD:

When was the last time you got goosebumps?

Few days ago when I read a very saddening and touching book - my bank book T.T

When was the last time you did something completely useless?

/ ShadY

Goodbye CF EU

- A deep connection to someone is rare, value it! 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 787

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

hahahahaha shady you made my day hahaha I cried hahahahah

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

last week tho... I was making dinner for my self when I opened the fridge. in the fridge there was a plate with food left with a note of my mom that I could eat that.... so ye. my dinner was uselss....

when was the last time that you spoiled a movie to your friend just to anoy him?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

CrazyTwist:

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

hahahahaha shady you made my day hahaha I cried hahahahah

ShadYOwnzZzZ:

last week tho... I was making dinner for my self when I opened the fridge. in the fridge there was a plate with food left with a note of my mom that I could eat that.... so ye. my dinner was uselss....

when was the last time that you spoiled a movie to your friend just to anoy him?

I think between 8-10 days ago. Movie name = let's be cops

When was the last time you were on your Phone while laying down in bed. and bam. Phone fell on yo ugly asshead

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 787

Sarastasija:

When was the last time you were on your Phone while laying down in bed. and bam. Phone fell on yo ugly asshead

ok first: my head does not look like an Headshot! ty.

second: uuuuuhm yesterday! I was looking what time it was in the morning and BAM. And I have a heavy Phone....

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 787

CrazyTwist:

Sarastasija:

second: uuuuuhm yesterday! I was looking what time it was in the morning and BAM. And I have a heavy Phone....

ok. when was the last time you slipped and felt down. and how did it happen?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

CrazyTwist:

CrazyTwist:

Sarastasija:

I think last time i slipped and felt down was over a year ago, but i remember i was cleaning while dancing.. Music on etc. and my dumbass fell so hard that my hand was broken. Trust me im unlucky. if there 10.000 people swimming in the sea. i would be the one in the mid. to stay safe. but still the shark would bite me first ';s

When was the last time you stalked someone . . .

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,385

Sarastasija:

CrazyTwist:

CrazyTwist:

Sarastasija:

I think last time i slipped and felt down was over a year ago, but i remember i was cleaning while dancing.. Music on etc. and my dumbass fell so hard that my hand was broken. Trust me im unlucky. if there 10.000 people swimming in the sea. i would be the one in the mid. to stay safe. but still the shark would bite me first ';s

I stalk Kat every hour to see if he didn't escape yet. Oh, don't believe him when he says HE owns a basement.

When was the last time you wished a moment would never end?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

ScopeDD:

Sarastasija:

CrazyTwist:

CrazyTwist:

Sarastasija:

I stalk Kat every hour to see if he didn't escape yet. Oh, don't believe him when he says HE owns a basement.

When was the last time you wished a moment would never end?

2009, when my grandfather had cancer, one of his last weeks we went to a park where he bringed me when i was a kid. That time i could spent time with him at the same park, with my kid :) Yeah. those are moments, you wish it never end.

When was the last time you pied in your pants while sleeping. haha

Page 10 of 13 (188 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative