Official Crossfire Europe Forum Gold Black Dragon Capsules - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Gold Black Dragon Capsules

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 2 verified answers | 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
11 Posts
Jet8308 posted on 10-07-2018 10:19

Good Morning 

On the section of event tracking for the Monthly Arsenal - October it says that i've logged in for 6 days but I am sure i've logged in for 7 days and that's why i haven't received the 5 capsules.

If moderators could verify about this issue i would be grateful and happy :). 

Have a nice day.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Not Ranked
42 Posts

Mine says i logged in only 5 days .. and i logged in every day since 1 October . Event System is lagged and i`m sure later this day it will say we logged in 7 times :) I had this problem before 

Top 50 Contributor
910 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, Jet8308!

I want to thank you for this report cuz there is a possibility that something went wrong in the event script.

We have to verify this issue, I will check around and see if there is an actual bug in a particular event. So far this is the first complaint. I will keep you updated in this thread.

At the same time, I would like to ask you to send a support ticket and choose "Missing item" category and explain everything there, so this case can be looked deeply into your account.

~

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
1,034 Posts

If you think the tracker is incorrect you can send a ticket to support.

Not Ranked
11 Posts

Ok thanks for the advice.

Not Ranked
42 Posts

Mine says i logged in only 5 days .. and i logged in every day since 1 October . Event System is lagged and i`m sure later this day it will say we logged in 7 times :) I had this problem before 

Not Ranked
42 Posts

Now it says 6 days ... Maybe after 2 more hours it will say 7 days .. haha :) 

Not Ranked
11 Posts

Let's hope so :)

Top 50 Contributor
910 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, Jet8308!

I want to thank you for this report cuz there is a possibility that something went wrong in the event script.

We have to verify this issue, I will check around and see if there is an actual bug in a particular event. So far this is the first complaint. I will keep you updated in this thread.

At the same time, I would like to ask you to send a support ticket and choose "Missing item" category and explain everything there, so this case can be looked deeply into your account.

~

Not Ranked
42 Posts

First complaint Ice ? What about mine in this thread ? Oh ... sorry . I forgot . My comments are useless 

Not Ranked
11 Posts

I now received the 5 capsules, thank you all for the help :) 

Top 500 Contributor
Male
105 Posts

Jet8308:

I now received the 5 capsules, thank you all for the help :) 

Lol, so the game did wrong. Cool, glad to have these mods.

CrossFire Europe since 2011:D

Ingame: .SE7EN

Discord(CFEU): .SE7EN

Top 500 Contributor
Male
147 Posts

Same thing. I played for sure every day from 1st of october, the event tracking says I played only 5 days.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative