Official Crossfire Europe Forum Game Crashes, Please Help - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Game Crashes, Please Help

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
2 Posts
TrollyZ time [time] posted on 10-02-2018 19:29

Hey guys, I downloaded Crossfire today. The game started correctly, everything played well, and when i clicked play on bootcamp I got a loading screen. When it reached 100% it crashed the game completely, without any notices. I tried a few times and it still didn't work. Then I skipped the tutorial and joined a game. Same thing, everytime it crashed at loading.

My PC Specs: 

• Pentium 4 3.0GHz HT
  • 2GB RAM
  • Windows XP Pro 32-Bit
  • 80GB HDD
  • Asus P4S800 Motherboard
  • ATI 9550 GPU 256MB with latest drivers from AMD's site (including Catalyst)
  • DirectX 9.0c (Maximum possible on XP)
  • NET Framework 4.0 (Can't go further, XP doesn't support 4.5)

For further information, just ask me below. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
5,549 Posts

CrossFire doesn't support Windows XP :/

4Real | Player Moderator

Not Ranked
2 Posts

So apart from a VM, upgrading and stuff, is there any way i could still run it?

Top 10 Contributor
5,549 Posts

I wouldn't know honestly.

Try fiddling with the in game and native resolutions and disabling all unnecessary programs

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 50 Contributor
974 Posts

Your PC is pretty oudated, as in order to run CF you have to upgrade the OS to Windows7+.

Because you are below minimum specs, we can't help you as testing hasn't been done on these specs, hence not officially supported.

Not Ranked
44 Posts

Everything will be fine if you upgrade to Windows 7 and Direct X 11 . CPU and RAM are ok but i think you also require a 512 MB video card for this game ..  But try upgrating to Win 7 and your Video Card will handle the lack of memory from your CPU and RAM  .. But close all other programs wich require a internet connection while playing this game .. such as Browser (Facebook, Discord and any other website ) , Skype , Messenger , Team Speak  etc .. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative