Crossfire Europe

About Noble Weapons

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
5 Posts
kQpy posted on 09-30-2018 13:13

So I have 2 Noble M4's, the M4A1-S-Noble Predator and Iron Beast Noble gold and I was wondering if you could do like one time event, where you could switch any noble weapon to another noble weapon. Since I have no need for 2 m4's.

Or where you could kinda like *upgrade* you choose one of your noble weapons and trade that and for example 30k RP or something like that for another Noble weapon,so that you can get another noble weapon you really want.

I think this would be a nice thing for people like me who either have 2 of the same weapons or who just doesn't like/want the noble weapon they have.

Or just add the Noble Weapon capsules one by one for like 2 weeks or a month, so people could spin for them, but I think the switching would be better, that way people don't have to spend money to get the weapon they want, and still have the old weapon they don't want.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
910 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, kQpy.

First of all, I want to thank you for your suggestion to make our game better and more productive. I would personally add some new weapon collection like "Noble Rifle's" and reward people who have collected certain weapons from the same set by X item. At the same time, I don't see any issue of having two m4a1 noble versions because they are different by design. About the two same weapons, yes I do agree that we need to find a way for people to get rid of these duplicates in exchange for some cool rewards. I don't really think that we will have separated noble weapons and getting them out of the sets one by one.

~

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
1,034 Posts

-1, this would make Noble weapons way too easy to obtain, considering performance wise it's the same as a VVIP they should just be obtainable through the capsule shop for the right price.

Other than that: EU never had a upgrading event, I would like to see this but not with noble weapons.

Top 50 Contributor
910 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, kQpy.

First of all, I want to thank you for your suggestion to make our game better and more productive. I would personally add some new weapon collection like "Noble Rifle's" and reward people who have collected certain weapons from the same set by X item. At the same time, I don't see any issue of having two m4a1 noble versions because they are different by design. About the two same weapons, yes I do agree that we need to find a way for people to get rid of these duplicates in exchange for some cool rewards. I don't really think that we will have separated noble weapons and getting them out of the sets one by one.

~

Not Ranked
5 Posts

If they're same as the VVIPs performance wise, what difference would it make, if there was an upgrading event for the VVIPs.

I'm assuming you'd like to see that for the real vvips.

Not Ranked
5 Posts

I meant that you should re add the Noble sets in the future, I didn't mean that you'd add them separately. Like for example next set to be added would be the Noble I, after that Noble II, after that Noble III etc. Just like they were added originally in that order.

And I know that the two m4a1 noble versions are different by design, but I still don't have a need for 2 different noble m4s, on the other hand I do have a need for a noble ak or a noble awm.

And about the Noble Rifle's collection thing, you'd have to spend money to get the x amount of weapons in the collection, and if you're a f2p player, or don't have the money to spend on capsules, it'd be impossible to complete the collections.

And for that collection thing ^^^^ you'd have to re add the noble sets in the future, which is what I suggested, because if you didn't, It'd be once again impossible to complete the sets.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
1,034 Posts

All I'm saying is you should be happy with the Noble weapons you already have since it's are Headshot! strong weapons for a "f2p" player. 

I said only VVIP's should be upgradable through a event some time because most people paid good money for them, while f2p players can get same weapons, performance wise, from free capsules/RP capsule tickets.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative