Official Crossfire Europe Forum Serious Crossfire laggs - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Serious Crossfire laggs

Bookmark and Share

Answered (Verified) This post has 3 verified answers | 13 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
23 Posts
DestroLeader posted on 09-24-2018 13:07

What the crap?

Are you joking? 80-150fps and I get 0-5fps SPIKE laggs

What the Headshot!,don't You think it is very funny? I would really love to have 60 fps but CONSTANT

Game is UNPLAYABLE,fix it before all of your Crossfire players who came back to play it go away agin because of FPS instability!

Fix it because developers have MONEY and have TIME and CAN fix it,if not: FIX IT ANYWAY

It is out of manners to say that they can't and that YOU,MODZ can't tell em that

SO SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE TO TELL DEVELOPERS THAT WE NEED BETTER OPTIMIZATION

maybe it is with servers,maybe game(engine) but FIX IT GOD DAMMIT!

It has to be worth it

Thank you

and grow up if you think different.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Not Ranked
Male
23 Posts

And options:

The ZOOM option DOESN'T WORK, I can't change it from 10 to 8 or something,and I ALWAYS miss with 10 ZOOM

Fix it,because I can't play snipers(and maybe someone else)

and about the lagg spikes - they happen REALLY frequently like A LOT.

Top 50 Contributor
910 Posts
Verified by Ice

DestroLeader:
and about the lagg spikes

By saying this you mean FPS drops, or actually ping spikes?

Overall the fps drops when you: walk, switch bags, take a weapon from the ground is very common and existed for years. Due to the render files issues.

The huge fps drops you talk about could be cuz you run certain weapons that affect your in-game performance, and yes the game engine itself is very old and that's why we have X problems with the game and finding a new solution

I want to thank you for reporting these issues, reports are always taken into consideration.

~

Top 25 Contributor
Male
1,092 Posts

Ice:

I personally experience fps drops issues as well, but some other people don't .. Have you tried to clean up your PC and look up for the processes that may harm your gaming experience?

The texture render issue exists in all versions, even in Chinese Crossfire and has always been there. I think if it would be possible to fix it, the developer from Chinese crossfire team would do it 100%.

I run CF on a very low PC spec and I would even call it a wood PC. Yet, there are tons of people who are frustrated about the fps drops, but they have a very good top tier PC's.

Oh boy... I agree with u on this but the texture renderer CAN be changed. It requires the developers' effort which is non-existent as far as fixing serious stuff.

Can you guys guess which are the games and which is the engine?

Original:

New renderer:

Old:

New:

Don't get me wrong. All I'm saying is: IT CAN BE DONE!

IGN - WinstonBG

All Replies

Not Ranked
Male
23 Posts

And options:

The ZOOM option DOESN'T WORK, I can't change it from 10 to 8 or something,and I ALWAYS miss with 10 ZOOM

Fix it,because I can't play snipers(and maybe someone else)

and about the lagg spikes - they happen REALLY frequently like A LOT.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
1,034 Posts

Well if you get FPS drops it probably isn't caused by the servers, at least I didn't hear anyone complain about it. I used to lag when zooming too on my old PC but now that I have a new one I have no trouble with my FPS.

Not Ranked
Male
23 Posts

1st - I didn't say I lagg when I zoom,

2nd- I had better FPS with my rly old PC and now I have i3 4gb intel family laptop - hypercooling windows 10

why the F do I get then 100fps? I even boosted the game in win10 settings menu

I would like to have smooth gameplay,not high fps but playable game

balance that Headshot! out,please.

Top 50 Contributor
910 Posts
Verified by Ice

DestroLeader:
and about the lagg spikes

By saying this you mean FPS drops, or actually ping spikes?

Overall the fps drops when you: walk, switch bags, take a weapon from the ground is very common and existed for years. Due to the render files issues.

The huge fps drops you talk about could be cuz you run certain weapons that affect your in-game performance, and yes the game engine itself is very old and that's why we have X problems with the game and finding a new solution

I want to thank you for reporting these issues, reports are always taken into consideration.

~

Not Ranked
Male
23 Posts

Ice,thanks for at least trying to make me feel better..

It has to be something I can do...without buying a new 70$ graphic card and trying to put it to work with my low laptop..money that should go 4 my car

It HAS to be something.. can't developers fix  rendering at least LAGG WHEN WALKING and swithich guns..or SHOOTING FOR EXAMPLE

I REALLY feel like a newbie and I sure do look so because of my FPS..

(trust me I would rock asses if not for lagg)

When do you think Crossfire 2 will come out?

Not Ranked
Male
23 Posts

it didn't lagg before like 0,5-3 years ago,then it was decent I believe

Top 50 Contributor
910 Posts

I personally experience fps drops issues as well, but some other people don't .. Have you tried to clean up your PC and look up for the processes that may harm your gaming experience?

The texture render issue exists in all versions, even in Chinese Crossfire and has always been there. I think if it would be possible to fix it, the developer from Chinese crossfire team would do it 100%.

I run CF on a very low PC spec and I would even call it a wood PC. Yet, there are tons of people who are frustrated about the fps drops, but they have a very good top tier PC's.

~

Not Ranked
Male
23 Posts

Well that is just sad then,isn't it?

Top 50 Contributor
Male
1,034 Posts

DestroLeader:
1st - I didn't say I lagg when I zoom,

Was just talking out of my own experience

DestroLeader:
nd- I had better FPS with my rly old PC and now I have i3 4gb intel family laptop - hypercooling windows 10

Well than it has to be something else, I understand why you're frustrated.

Top 50 Contributor
910 Posts

DestroLeader:

Well that is just sad then,isn't it?

More information with details would be appreciated tho. Could you please submit a ticket here?

~

Top 25 Contributor
Male
1,092 Posts

Ice:

Oh boy... I agree with u on this but the texture renderer CAN be changed. It requires the developers' effort which is non-existent as far as fixing serious stuff.

Can you guys guess which are the games and which is the engine?

Original:

New renderer:

Old:

New:

Don't get me wrong. All I'm saying is: IT CAN BE DONE!

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
Male
23 Posts

WINSTON,le legend! Thanks,I know I it is possibly because "old engine" doesn't mean not enable to get better optimization,

and I was a "programmer" of sort but I quit because I suck at remembering stuff like code lines and tactics and Headshot!..

It may be windows 10?' trust me, running in compatible win 7 doesn't change ANYTHING at all,

so I did had win 7 on that old potato pc maybe that..I don't know

but there it is Crossfire HD coming,so I better work my Headshot! to finish last grade and get a real job and buy 2080ti(2x) i9 and 64-128gigs LEL

and I will enjoy my Headshot! out(probably)

but we'll see..

I don't think it is region restricted(the HD game)

so it will be all continents together..

Peace

Not Ranked
Male
23 Posts

I change to optimized quality instead of performance and fps spikes dropped from 100% to 10-15% of how often they appear

But I suck anyway XD...

jokes aside.. I have to get used to normal gameplay now...

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative