Official Crossfire Europe Forum Community Effort Event Break Down - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Community Effort Event Break Down

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Jurea:

MrMadskillz:

It'd be nice if we even reach the 1st goal shame

No way the community reaches the lowest tier. They will probably change the tiers or give some consolation prizes out to those who will complete 3000CP goal.

consolation prizes ? 

You are an old player in Crossfire Europe ? How many times did you saw "consolation prizes" in here ? 

IGN : Attack 

Player since 2011 .

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 954

Jurea:
No way the community reaches the lowest tier. They will probably change the tiers or give some consolation prizes out to those who will complete 3000CP goal.

Good one for sure, 10 caps if you do I'd say and keep the same boost we have now for the weekends. 

Not Ranked
Posts 35

You're absolutly right, this kind of events, i'd like to cal them the big ones, the reward is not so big as the last one, but the most important is that people are already too tired to play the last event, i mean, 15 games of expert, even if we could make it as fast as possible, it's really exausting… they could've just wait a bit for this kind of event that requires a huge amount of players(for CF EU) to be active, personally, i already gave up on the last 2 days of the bio event, but that's because i've started working too, that was a really worthy event to get some coupons, even knowing those weapons are probably last a year there… x)

Btw, nice math guy who created this thread, it will help me a lot making some points to the last day of the event, i was expecting some kind of info like this from anyone in order to make free time to play worthy xD

IGN: 0bs.f0ntzz

Not Ranked
Posts 35

On he weekends, players tend to be more active tho, and i believe that in the last days of the event, we could have some players doing work to get the lowest one at least xD

IGN: 0bs.f0ntzz

Not Ranked
Posts 4

We cant reach  the  1st  goal  so much demotivated ....

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative