Crossfire Europe

Ticket? to Support

Bookmark and Share

Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
5 Posts
ajhflkafhsls posted on 09-03-2018 21:33

Dear Gamerage ,

I have a question i sent a ticket 8 days ago i didnt get a answer why? do u know that or till i need more days wait ? 

yourfaithfully : Eren

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
896 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, ajhflafhsls!

Sometimes the response time may take a little longer due to many aspects, for example, yesterday was a holiday in Canada. And 2 days it was weekend (support team doesn't work on weekends).

I would like to remind you, sending more tickets will not speed up the process, support tickets are scheduled and you will get an answer when it is time for yours. All you can do at this time is just waiting. 

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
896 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, ajhflafhsls!

Sometimes the response time may take a little longer due to many aspects, for example, yesterday was a holiday in Canada. And 2 days it was weekend (support team doesn't work on weekends).

I would like to remind you, sending more tickets will not speed up the process, support tickets are scheduled and you will get an answer when it is time for yours. All you can do at this time is just waiting. 

Not Ranked
5 Posts

Hello Ice,

Thank you for the Informations <3up

Not Ranked
5 Posts

Hello, Ice ! 

Thank you for the Informations 

okay im just waiting i remember 1 year ago it was faster i think but its okay im respect that when holidays or weekend doesnt work support is cool

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative