Official Crossfire Europe Forum Are hackers even getting banned ? - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Are hackers even getting banned ?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
99 Posts
GreYiorgos posted on 08-29-2018 14:53

So there are 2 hackers on top 5 on ranked that everyone say they hack..i have reported a clear aimbot and a clear wall prefire and these 2 guys still not banned ... people reporting them and when i play with em i report em too...they still not banned...im 100% sure that cf moderators that investigating dont do their job correctly :D
GG ! 2 hackers will finish among top 5 ! Nice work!

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
896 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, GreYiorgos!

I'm sorry, you feel it that way, but hack reports are always were looked into and people who violated the rules always were banned. First of all make sure you form a proper report, so it will help support team to investigate.

Secondly, I've done over 50 games in like a week or so, I haven't seen any cheaters so far. So probably ranked isn't that full of cheaters as you think. If you report someone in your opinion is cheating, it doesn't mean in fact he does. I would recommend you to keep reporting cheaters and understand you will not be notified if someone is banned or not.

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
896 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, GreYiorgos!

I'm sorry, you feel it that way, but hack reports are always were looked into and people who violated the rules always were banned. First of all make sure you form a proper report, so it will help support team to investigate.

Secondly, I've done over 50 games in like a week or so, I haven't seen any cheaters so far. So probably ranked isn't that full of cheaters as you think. If you report someone in your opinion is cheating, it doesn't mean in fact he does. I would recommend you to keep reporting cheaters and understand you will not be notified if someone is banned or not.

Top 10 Contributor
2,669 Posts

Ice:

Secondly, I've done over 50 games in like a week or so, I haven't seen any cheaters so far. So probably ranked isn't that full of cheaters as you think. If you report someone in your opinion is cheating, it doesn't mean in fact he does. 

Sorry  but this isnt correct.  The OP is master rank and you are golden/ platinum. You dont have the same  opponents so im sure you havent played with the top5 players.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Male
954 Posts

t4sosGR:

Ice:

Secondly, I've done over 50 games in like a week or so, I haven't seen any cheaters so far. So probably ranked isn't that full of cheaters as you think. If you report someone in your opinion is cheating, it doesn't mean in fact he does. 

Sorry  but this isnt correct.  The OP is master rank and you are golden/ platinum. You dont have the same  opponents so im sure you havent played with the top5 players.

I would have to agree, hackers get boosted to top ranks very quickly, so higher ranked players might meet them more ingame.

Top 50 Contributor
896 Posts

t4sosGR:

you are golden/ platinum. You dont have the same  opponents so im sure you havent played with the top5 players.

You still do get random opponents, If there are people missing to start the game.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
954 Posts

Ice:

t4sosGR:

you are golden/ platinum. You dont have the same  opponents so im sure you havent played with the top5 players.

You still do get random opponents, If there are people missing to start the game.

There is a certain limit to that, you than have to press expanding matching grades but most don't do that because it often leads to you gaining less points.

Top 50 Contributor
896 Posts

MrMadskillz:
you than have to press expanding matching grades

I didn't mean that ;)

But you will get random opponents if you wait for too long and haven't found any games.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative