Lagging servers

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
99 Posts
GreYiorgos posted on 08-26-2018 1:51

Why every day every night about 4 am at Greece , cf servers are so laggy ?
I GOT 3 ERRORS TODAY THIS NIGHT... WHATS GOING ON WITH THESE SERVERS ??? when time is 2-4 am at greece servers are laggy ...WHY ?

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
896 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, Greyiorgos!

Please note that it is not always the server problems that disconnect you from the server or cause any kind of issues with your gaming experience.

In some cases, your ISP could have some kind of maintenance on the net that will cause problems for the customers, and it is quite common to be honest, especially at that early time of the day.

If you are sure that the problem with disconnects and errors are coming from the game client, please contact support and provide more details about your issue. Click here to do so.

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
954 Posts

This sucks man. If you can clearly state what time and place you received the lag the GM's might be able to investigate it! 

Top 25 Contributor
Male
1,070 Posts

MrMadskillz:

This sucks man. If you can clearly state what time and place you received the lag the GM's might be able to investigate it! 

Uhmm...Hasn't this beens said so many times... Investigations did take place? Results?

Related ppl - try not to get offended.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 50 Contributor
Male
954 Posts

What else would you like me to say lmao?

Top 25 Contributor
Male
1,070 Posts

MrMadskillz:

Nothing from you. I expect actions... and results... posted here. :)

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 50 Contributor
Male
954 Posts

WinstonBG:

MrMadskillz:

Nothing from you. I expect actions... and results... posted here. :)

Wouldn't that be great T.T

Top 50 Contributor
896 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hello, Greyiorgos!

Please note that it is not always the server problems that disconnect you from the server or cause any kind of issues with your gaming experience.

In some cases, your ISP could have some kind of maintenance on the net that will cause problems for the customers, and it is quite common to be honest, especially at that early time of the day.

If you are sure that the problem with disconnects and errors are coming from the game client, please contact support and provide more details about your issue. Click here to do so.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative