Official Crossfire Europe Forum Account hacked (don't really know how this can happen in such game like CF EU) - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Account hacked (don't really know how this can happen in such game like CF EU)

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
1 Posts
notly1988 posted on 08-11-2018 7:48

Hello everybody,

The last time that I played CF was last sunday around 12 p.m , since then I didnt even turned the pc on because of school, so today joinning weekend I was super happy leaving school thinking that when I get home I would play CF, so I reach my house and join  Crossfire, while im putting my credentials they just dont wórk, so I try my last passwords but still dont work, so I went to the site to see if it was a in game problema, but guess what, it wasn't and I could'nt log in on the site too. So I tried to recover the password so I did it ,send the request to my email, and I just dont receive any email (not even in spam) so I keep trying the same but it still dont working, so I try to recover ID to see if it was a "recover password" problema but guess what, It wasn't.

So in conclusion my account got hacked but its not only that, if I search my account ID <removed IGN> I can see that the person who hacked me played the last time in 19th april 2018 AND he even joined the clan <removed clan name>, so yep my account got hacked and who hacked it changed the email also and also discovered secret questions and date of birth, but its not all, and guess what I try to log in my 2nd account <removed IGN> and IT WAS ALSO HACKED my password was changed, and the last time played was 18th April 2018, so I Wonder how can such thing happen in a game like Crossfire ? how ? it is really frustating to things happen like this, and yes i've already sent an ticket, came here to try to get some aditional help and also share this with y'all.

I would apreciate if someone could give me some aditional help if possible,

Have a nice weekend.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
839 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hey, notly1988 !

Sorry to hear such bad news, but please note that none can help you here on forums and you have to contact support center to get help by the support team.

Account related problems can be solved ONLY via tickets.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
839 Posts
Verified by Ice

Hey, notly1988 !

Sorry to hear such bad news, but please note that none can help you here on forums and you have to contact support center to get help by the support team.

Account related problems can be solved ONLY via tickets.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 50 Contributor
Male
848 Posts

All I can say here is that you should never share your ID and/or password with anyone. 

You no longer need your security question or anything else to change the email connected to your account just your ID and password. 

I'm not saying you did share your ID and/or password, just warning you that you shouldn't.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
1,756 Posts

I recommend you to scan your devices to see if you have any virus. It sounds like you have a keylogger or if someone is monitoring a device.

Also change your passwords of your other accounts. Also a tip incase you did not do this yet, never use the same password (and also username if you can) for any service.

IGN: mambo150

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative