Polling rate mouse

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Male
405 Posts
Luxus1 posted on 08-08-2018 21:01

Have they fixed the 1000Hz polling rate issue? The one that makes movements wavy if it's above 120 (I think)...

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
839 Posts

Hey, Luxus1!

CROSSFIRE always worked with only 125hz mouses, you will have wave moves if your polling rate is higher than 125hz.

I don't think there is a possibility to fix it, cuz its due to CROSSFIRE old engine that does not support all Hz zones.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
839 Posts

Hey, Luxus1!

CROSSFIRE always worked with only 125hz mouses, you will have wave moves if your polling rate is higher than 125hz.

I don't think there is a possibility to fix it, cuz its due to CROSSFIRE old engine that does not support all Hz zones.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 100 Contributor
Male
405 Posts

Which is why a certain version of a certain continent has it fixed for 6+ years now.

Top 50 Contributor
954 Posts

Sup luxus, cool to see you after long time

The polling issue is an issue in every CF version. As a previous admin for ESL CF, I can also say that the polling rate issues also exist in the tournament clients.

I'm afraid that it's an issue that won't be solved, maybe because it's legacy code that is hard to modify today. Whatever the reason might be, it's not possible otherwise it would have already been fixed.

Smilegate Moderator

Top 100 Contributor
Male
405 Posts

Hey Kev, glad to see you're still here too.

I'll just try and play the game with 125Hz, even though I get the feeling my mouse will be a problem because of it's software or something.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative