-

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 111
CalinEU1 Posted: 08-07-2018 20:21

-1 Bug in RP is still here as i can see . Also Event Track Sistem for old accounts like mine doesnt work . This are bugs since 2013 and still dont fixed . 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,654

Hello Calin!

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 111

Hi .. just writting same thing as in 2013 .. Nothing changed 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 848

CalinEU1:
-1 Bug in RP is still here as i can see

Just relogging should fix this.

CalinEU1:
Also Event Track Sistem for old accounts like mine doesnt work . This are bugs since 2013 and still dont fixed . 

This is not related to older accounts, the tracker sometimes just doesn't update properly. You can report this to support.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 111

My Track Sistem never worked ... i cant remember it working on my account since they implemented it . I made another account a few days ago to see if it`s working there and it does . Also it does on my girfriends account wich is created somewhere in 2015 but on mine wich was created in 2011 , it doesnt . I wrote a ticket to support and they answered that it was fixed .. it wasn`t , so i sent another but now they dont reply anymore . And it`s frustrating that i participate in all events and i cant check the process of any of  them .

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 848

That's strange and must be frustrating, hope it's fixed anytime soon! 

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 111

It wont :) I have this bug since 2013 and i lost my hope that it will be fixed . 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative