Crossfire Europe

IP restricts?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
2 Posts
idkmynamelul posted on 08-05-2018 15:05

How long will this Headshot! be on CF ? Like not even a single game have that xD and it's 2018 

many friends and myself wants to start CF again but not on the low-players-region EU.

is there a other way to play NA with new accounts?

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
839 Posts
Verified by Ice

IP restrictions are there for a reason.

As you may know, CROSSFIRE have different regions, each one of them have their own rules and policy.

To my knowledge, you can play CROSSFIRE NA if your account is old enough, as far as i know, till 2014 registered.

Region restrictions were discussed a lot on both NA and EU. And most likely there will not be any changes regarding it.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
848 Posts

We have these restrictions because each region has a different version, it's not illogical that these restrictions exist.

You can only play NA from other regions if you have a account created before 2012 if I'm correct.

Not Ranked
2 Posts

ah ok xD I surely have tons of accounts xD but I don't have not a single email adress anymore from that time xD 

Headshot! are they doing then? like CrossFire EU is dying and it could be easy fixed then they fusion both regions

Top 50 Contributor
839 Posts
Verified by Ice

IP restrictions are there for a reason.

As you may know, CROSSFIRE have different regions, each one of them have their own rules and policy.

To my knowledge, you can play CROSSFIRE NA if your account is old enough, as far as i know, till 2014 registered.

Region restrictions were discussed a lot on both NA and EU. And most likely there will not be any changes regarding it.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Not Ranked
3 Posts

It is before 2011 im pretty sure

Kind regards,

Venus.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative