Official Crossfire Europe Forum MOD,GM and ranked Event - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

MOD,GM and ranked Event

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
40 Posts
CeNabeTis posted on 07-16-2018 2:23

Hello everyone,

Just a few stuff i'm wondering about

1 - When exactly the [MOD] Forums Event ( since i found it just Random and cant figure out which day it is )

2 - same [MOD] event but in the Game which this time i need day and the Time on Site time

3 - are GM Event still working ? if it is then when  { same Time and day }

4 - When the Ranked Event as every season Ranked event everyone join ranked so we can Climb in same Time more Ranked lvl bcs we Got more ppl no need to w8 alot of time just to go 1 game 

That's all Thanks,

Tonight, Gehrman joins the hunt...

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
839 Posts
Verified by Ice

CeNabeTis:
When exactly the [MOD] Forums Event ( since i found it just Random and cant figure out which day it is )

CeNabeTis:

are GM Event still working ? if it is then when  { same Time and day }

At the moment, no.

CeNabeTis:
When the Ranked Event as every season Ranked event everyone join ranked so we can Climb in same Time more Ranked lvl bcs we Got more ppl no need to w8 alot of time just to go 1 game 

No information about it yet, but in my opinion, we will have ranked events.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
839 Posts
Verified by Ice

CeNabeTis:
When exactly the [MOD] Forums Event ( since i found it just Random and cant figure out which day it is )

CeNabeTis:

are GM Event still working ? if it is then when  { same Time and day }

At the moment, no.

CeNabeTis:
When the Ranked Event as every season Ranked event everyone join ranked so we can Climb in same Time more Ranked lvl bcs we Got more ppl no need to w8 alot of time just to go 1 game 

No information about it yet, but in my opinion, we will have ranked events.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Not Ranked
Male
40 Posts

yes but you miss one i guess first Forums Post [MOD] Event,you only answer about Event ingame 

Tonight, Gehrman joins the hunt...

Top 100 Contributor
Male
402 Posts

the ranked season its about end imo , so we need event to hire more players , + next season i believe that we will have mid season rewards , so players would play more and more rankeds

[Crossfire Europe Contributor]

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative