Events

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 6
hgsrag Posted: 07-13-2018 5:13

What is wrong with this events guys?

Why are we not getting events like, now a year, make 200kills / 100kills with a gun (multiple, pistol, mg, ak) on a specific map and get 30caps. or smth like that.

The nowadays events suck! You put 2 events, and both finish in like, what? 2 or 3 minutes. 

We(or at least I) want something new(or old in this case), im starting to get bored on this game cuz i don't have what to do(General 3rd class). But with some good events / new maps / something to do, it will be cooler, and maybe it'll stop some players to quit cuz they get bored.

My opinion.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 790

I think the events already greatly improved with the new GM's. I'd love to see another community kill event though, that one was really fun for the dedicated players.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 192

MrMadskillz:

I think the events already greatly improved with the new GM's. I'd love to see another community kill event though, that one was really fun for the dedicated players.

+1

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 43

Well,

You probably compare the events with those of NA. Please keep in mind that NA is much bigger and therefore distributes more items / capsule.

CFEU since 2011 <3

ingame: [CFG]Seven

Not Ranked
Posts 6

No, i compared the events from CrossFire Europe now a year, and CrossFire Europe now.

From my point of view nothing is improved, same boring events as last 3 months ago.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 790

hgsrag:

No, i compared the events from CrossFire Europe now a year, and CrossFire Europe now.

From my point of view nothing is improved, same boring events as last 3 months ago.

So did you compare the events from 3 months ago with the today' s once or the ones from a year ago? 

Events definitely improved from 3 months ago, about 1 year ago we had the community event because of CF EU's anniversary. I definitely enjoyed that, other than that the events we have now are far better reward wise than about a year ago.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,635

I agree, people actually like them which makes me think  , how they vote in their countries..

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative