Official Crossfire Europe Forum Improvement's to our beloved CrossFire Europe! - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Improvement's to our beloved CrossFire Europe!

Bookmark and Share

This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
DeviL256 Posted: 07-12-2018 22:40

There is many aspects that CrossFire Europe could be improved, and im not talking about bugs and glitches, but in RP price, weapons and chars that we can get, VIP prices, Maps, and many other things. I will give a few suggestions to consider:

-> Reduce the price of RP

The cost of RP in our server is more than doubled on NA, AL, ES, etc, what makes people boring and not wanting to spend theyre money on the game, making things much difficult to get because they're extremely expensive.

-> How to get Characters

I´ve nerver understood why CrossFire Europe sell's some characters on the capsule shop (not even all of the game), making many of them impossible to get, for example i can't remember the last time i've saw capsule with Navy Seal, such a cool character hat i would love to have. This is an idea that would perfectly fit in our game, ALL other CF's sell theyre characters at store by 8000 RP, as simple as that, anyone who deposits a bit of money can buy any character they enjoy freely (all of them).

-> Improve the ranked system

Something that i never saw improving was the ranked channel, i wonder why people create clans when the room is always empty and no matches available.

-> More GP weapons

So  many weapons that could be sold by GP for players who wanna try them.. Im tired of always seeing the same weapons all over again every match i get into, when was the last time i saw a G3 or something like that..

-> Better GP Capsules

Sorry but GP Capsules are horrible! They're guns are almost all of them horrible.. who wants an VC57????? (i think its called like that). Please Crossfire Staff this could be so much cooler.

Thank you for your time,

DeviL

Not Ranked
Posts 2

I agree so much, CrossFire STAFF Pls do this!!

Not Ranked
Posts 6

this, now this is are some good suggestions. +1

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 790

DeviL256:

+1!

DeviL256:
-> How to get Characters

We already got Masha and ULP in the item shop, but I agree more characters should be added. Navy Seal can be obtained for 30 days from the MOD capsule.

DeviL256:

Some clanwar events would be nice for sure, clan war scene is pretty dead in EU atm.

DeviL256:
-> More GP weapons

I agree, there are plenty of weapons in the database already that are a great fit in the item shop for GP.

DeviL256:
-> Better GP Capsules

There are plenty of nice GP capsules in my opinion. More will be added in the future I guess.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 192

I agree with everything Improve this game.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 43

DeviL256:

There is many aspects that CrossFire Europe could be improved, and im not talking about bugs and glitches, but in RP price, weapons and chars that we can get, VIP prices, Maps, and many other things. I will give a few suggestions to consider:

The cost of RP in our server is more than doubled on NA, AL, ES, etc, what makes people boring and not wanting to spend theyre money on the game, making things much difficult to get because they're extremely expensive.

-> How to get Characters

I´ve nerver understood why CrossFire Europe sell's some characters on the capsule shop (not even all of the game), making many of them impossible to get, for example i can't remember the last time i've saw capsule with Navy Seal, such a cool character hat i would love to have. This is an idea that would perfectly fit in our game, ALL other CF's sell theyre characters at store by 8000 RP, as simple as that, anyone who deposits a bit of money can buy any character they enjoy freely (all of them).

Something that i never saw improving was the ranked channel, i wonder why people create clans when the room is always empty and no matches available.

-> More GP weapons

So  many weapons that could be sold by GP for players who wanna try them.. Im tired of always seeing the same weapons all over again every match i get into, when was the last time i saw a G3 or something like that..

-> Better GP Capsules

Sorry but GP Capsules are horrible! They're guns are almost all of them horrible.. who wants an VC57????? (i think its called like that). Please Crossfire Staff this could be so much cooler.

Thank you for your time,

DeviL

Hey DeviL,

Your ideas as well as suggestions are really good!
I also thought about what you could do to change everything.
Whereby I think that you can not make RP cheaper, because that's where the revenue source of the game is.

Furthermore, I can only agree with you! The GP weapons are terrible and it could be a few more.

It should be played more with clans again .. I miss that.

Otherwise, I can only agree with you.

Seven :)

CFEU since 2011 <3

ingame: [CFG]Seven

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,635

you call this improvements? xDDDDDDD

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative