CROSSFIRE - ESL ?

Bookmark and Share

Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Male
43 Posts
LtKaaane1 time [time] posted on 07-12-2018 21:47

Hey guy's

So, i just want to ask what's about ESL in CROSSFIRE EUROPE. 

Is there a future for it ? If yes,  when? 

If not, why not ?

Thanks for reading! 

CFEU since 2011 <3

ingame: [CFG]Seven

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Not Ranked
Male
29 Posts

Hey, 

there was no activity in the last cups: https://play.eslgaming.com/crossfire/europe/tournaments and the Go4 Cup Season has come to an end in March 2018. There was no motivation for the pro teams to play cups only for RP. In CF NA are a lot of tournaments with a big price pool and livestreams with a lot of viewers. 

There is still a CF EU ESL Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/9j4vwyZ with all the ESL Players but there is no future in CF EU. 95% of the ESL Players moved to NA because there are a lot of scrim rooms and more competitive teams for practice.

Kind regards, Kaleun (Former CF ESL Admin)

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
790 Posts

It's pretty much death, most of the ESL scene moved to NA. The last major championship was GO4 earlier this year.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 200 Contributor
Male
192 Posts

Maybe finally CF EU will allow every ESL Game with VVIP Guns so maybe the ESL scene will come back again.

Not Ranked
Male
29 Posts

Hey, 

there was no activity in the last cups: https://play.eslgaming.com/crossfire/europe/tournaments and the Go4 Cup Season has come to an end in March 2018. There was no motivation for the pro teams to play cups only for RP. In CF NA are a lot of tournaments with a big price pool and livestreams with a lot of viewers. 

There is still a CF EU ESL Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/9j4vwyZ with all the ESL Players but there is no future in CF EU. 95% of the ESL Players moved to NA because there are a lot of scrim rooms and more competitive teams for practice.

Kind regards, Kaleun (Former CF ESL Admin)

Not Ranked
2 Posts

Νο there's no future on esl about cf eu.This game is dead as i know.I quit 1-2 years now.The community is small and the funny thing is that admins want to get it smaller since they bann everyone without good reasons.Why the community is small?Since cf 2.0 patch everyone is out..New Headshot! guns , bad servers , different game.Everyone like old school.Without vips or with just 3-4 vips.Better servers etc but this is too good for be real..As soon i believe this game will close.The only reason still working is cause those guys from top 2 clans paying with their lifes for vips huh

Top 200 Contributor
Male
192 Posts

makeouthill:

Νο there's no future on esl about cf eu.This game is dead as i know.I quit 1-2 years now.The community is small and the funny thing is that admins want to get it smaller since they bann everyone without good reasons.Why the community is small?Since cf 2.0 patch everyone is out..New Headshot! guns , bad servers , different game.Everyone like old school.Without vips or with just 3-4 vips.Better servers etc but this is too good for be real..As soon i believe this game will close.The only reason still working is cause those guys from top 2 clans paying with their lifes for vips huh

I don't think that VVIP are the Problem because it was known since the 1st day that Crossfire Europe will become the VVIPS as every CF Version. The Problem in my opinion was that they didni't take enough care about the players when they was complaining about bugs,cheaters, and Bugs. So everyone stopped then Because our EU Servers sucks we got every 2nd game Client Error or we had FPS/Ping lagg.

Not Ranked
Male
43 Posts

Hey,

So there is no way to get it back?

CFEU since 2011 <3

Top 50 Contributor
Male
790 Posts

LtKaaane1:

Hey,

So there is no way to get it back?

As I mentioned on Discord: why would the DEV's invest in the  ESL scene in Europe if it is thriving in NA?

Top 50 Contributor
Male
790 Posts

iMpWezzye:

makeouthill:

I don't think that VVIP are the Problem because it was known since the 1st day that Crossfire Europe will become the VVIPS as every CF Version. The Problem in my opinion was that they didni't take enough care about the players when they was complaining about bugs,cheaters, and Bugs. So everyone stopped then Because our EU Servers sucks we got every 2nd game Client Error or we had FPS/Ping lagg.

This has nothing to do with EU's ESL scene, VVIP's aren't used there. Please open a different topic if you want to discus this..

Not Ranked
Male
43 Posts

Alright, then we should wait and see what happens.

CFEU since 2011 <3

Top 50 Contributor
941 Posts

There are no cups for Crossfire ESL at the moment. That is not the same thing as saying that it will never return.

Smilegate Moderator

Not Ranked
2 Posts

Well one reason of the most players have quit is vips..Without players theres no big community and without big community theres no esl scene ..from 10000 players 500 can start playing esl but from 500 players only 10 can..idk since when you play but i have contacts with many old guys and one of biggest problems is that we used to play the old school cf , we prefer it , much more fun etc.This game is starting changing so much that will not be a cf anymore but a mix game .Nvm im not sayin that vips are bad but they release way too much vips without reason.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative