Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,635
t4sosGR Posted: 07-12-2018 14:08

\

thanks for the fix i guess..

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 790

If I'm correct it isn't totally fixed. They replaced the 1_5 error with a network error so people wouldn't get the temp ban. Not sure if this is correct though.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,421

Reported, thanks!

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 941

MrMadskillz:

If I'm correct it isn't totally fixed. They replaced the 1_5 error with a network error so people wouldn't get the temp ban. Not sure if this is correct though.

This is almost correct.

The goal of the emergency patch was to get rid of the 1_5. The network error is known since this morning when we did the testing. It's an unfortunate side effect which was unexpected, it wasn't added as a replacement. We would never add errors on purpose

Smilegate Moderator

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 43

This bug is still there right! BUT they said they changed the Error Code. SO you just get kicked, not banned for Hours...

That make a lot of sense.. So just wait for the Fix...

<3

CFEU since 2011 <3

ingame: [CFG]Seven

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 790

Citru:

MrMadskillz:

This is almost correct.

The goal of the emergency patch was to get rid of the 1_5. The network error is known since this morning when we did the testing. It's an unfortunate side effect which was unexpected, it wasn't added as a replacement. We would never add errors on purpose

That makes sense. Too bad there weren't no patch notes, only people on Discord are aware of this..

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 192

This bug is still alive. Please fix it within the next patch.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative