About the ingame chat

Bookmark and Share

Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
2 Posts
Inaccessibl3 posted on 07-02-2018 9:51

Greetings!

Is there a possible way to set up the game to work with "voice chat" with binded key anyday? 

It will be much easier to communicate with teammates.

Many players as Me hope to see this ingame anyday! 

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
5,421 Posts

The game is in a late stage of development, so I doubt any major changes will happen.

It's technically possible, but I really really REALLY doubt that it will be done.
Don't get your hopes up of ever seeing it in game >.>

4Real | Player Moderator

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
5,421 Posts

The game is in a late stage of development, so I doubt any major changes will happen.

It's technically possible, but I really really REALLY doubt that it will be done.
Don't get your hopes up of ever seeing it in game >.>

4Real | Player Moderator

Not Ranked
Female
2 Posts

Okay, thank you for the quick answer.

For me, as a woman who pays money in this game like many other players, We think someday this convenience will attract even more new players!

See you in game someday. ok

Top 10 Contributor
2,635 Posts

Inaccessibl3:

Okay, thank you for the quick answer.

For me, as a woman who pays money in this game like many other players, We think someday this convenience will attract even more new players!

See you in game someday. ok

Maybe in cf2.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Male
790 Posts

Inaccessibl3:
as a woman who pays money in this game

OFF TOPIC: What's the use of mentioning you're a woman? No one asked you to lol

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 500 Contributor
67 Posts

This function "ingame voice chat"  has been available since 2013 in CF China,just by pressing "alt+v" to open it or close it,and press "v" to speak when it's open.

But it's kind of unlikely for us to have such a function in cf eu imo,cuz there would be too many languages spoken in the voice chat,which is very bad for people who dont understand it,and people will get annoyed and close this voice chat,and it's then just a useless and annoying tool.Imagine u and ur friend are using this tool,and other 2 also wanna use this tool but dont know english,and use their own language,then it would be a real mess.I admit that it would be very useful sometimes,but i see more cons of this function in a game,where people dont have a commen native language.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
990 Posts

996480133:

This function "ingame voice chat"  has been available since 2013 in CF China,just by pressing "alt+v" to open it or close it,and press "v" to speak when it's open.

But it's kind of unlikely for us to have such a function in cf eu imo,cuz there would be too many languages spoken in the voice chat,which is very bad for people who dont understand it,and people will get annoyed and close this voice chat,and it's then just a useless and annoying tool.Imagine u and ur friend are using this tool,and other 2 also wanna use this tool but dont know english,and use their own language,then it would be a real mess.I admit that it would be very useful sometimes,but i see more cons of this function in a game,where people dont have a commen native language.

U know that games developed decades ago have the same function and no one has problems...

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
Male
43 Posts

+1

CFEU since 2011 <3

ingame: [CFG]Seven

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative