Crossfire Future

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 17 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 69
GreYiorgos Posted: 06-14-2018 17:49

I heard that crossfire Europe is about to be shut down... Is this true? I heard about December or November... Just ttell me if it is going to be shut down 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,394

What you heard are just rumors.
They said EU would shut down May 2018, before that they said it'd shut down December 2017, before that they said... You get the picture.

There is currently no plan to terminate CrossFire Europe.
When such a plan comes, you will be notified from the official website.
Don't believe everything everyone tells you.

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 361

I wonder how many people (if any) will buy the new m4 vvip OO

IGN: Chaos

CF Europe, CF North America

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

GhostGR:

can you check your convs please.

I dont think this game will be ON in 2019. So now im just enjoying old maps and modes with the few  friends that are still playing.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 972

t4sosGR:

GhostGR:

can you check your convs please.

I dont think this game will be ON in 2019. So now im just enjoying old maps and modes with the few  friends that are still playing.

And how many ppl bought AN94 vip?

In 2019 we will be beta testing the new CF... so... enjoy this while it lasts.

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 23

I could't  say it better.

Respect.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 361

WinstonBG:

And how many ppl bought AN94 vip?

In 2019 we will be beta testing the new CF... so... enjoy this while it lasts.

see you there fam ;)

IGN: Chaos

CF Europe, CF North America

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 596

Today's CF EU is all about getting great profit for few weapons that come in these patches, while everything else doesn't matter. If this method stops working, you know what happens...

Being just rumours or not, it's surely no longer worth to support this game.

IGN: Burial

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 62

Are you guys sure that it won't be on in 2019? Actually I want to buy the new M4 VVIP. But if Crossfire will be shut down, I won't buy it...

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 550

xFP:

Are you guys sure that it won't be on in 2019? Actually I want to buy the new M4 VVIP. But if Crossfire will be shut down, I won't buy it...

Ofcourse they will refuse the truth even if it ends someday  but if u know how Cf player base shirnks down by time then u know that the game wont last for many year/s I give it max 1 more year 

Ma name Tony

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 62

Yeah, you're right. Thanks man. Even though the new m4 vip looks awesome, it is too much money for a game that probably will last one year.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 63

xFP:

They are not official staffs,they are just people who are complaining about the situation and just gave a guess,Mouths are on their faces,commenting is their right,which has nothing to do with how cf Eu’s future really goes.Enjoy ur game experience right now, no game lives permanently.

My opinion: Smilegate West runs cf Eu and cf na at the same time now,only if cf Eu gives profit tho with a small player base,and the Smilegate West isn’t shut down,cf Eu won’t either:)    A relative bigger player base doesn’t  always mean a f2p game won’t be shut down,they just mean it has more chances to get people who pay.How much do the players pay decide the future of a f2p game. But yeah paying and worrying about the player base are connecting with each other,some people dare not to pay anymore cuz of the small player base:) So as I said before, if it can bring u fun and u can enjoy it at least for a relative long time, there is no regret already:) U won't not pay and enjoy a big nice meal  just because u can just enjoy ur big nice meal for only max about 2hours,and u won’t not pay and enjoy the whole day in an amusement park just because u can only have great fun in an amusement park like Disney for only one day right? :)

Why do u buy stuffs in game? Just for more fun right? U have enough time to enjoy them:) FOLLOW YOUR OWN HEART,don’t let others control ur life:)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 62

Thanks alot, Roter Panda. I will follow my heart :)

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 270

One day they will make an annoncement "in a few weeks we will close the game...thank you for playing bla bla bla" (like Pangya)

Then it will be over.

IGN: Thanos

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 972

Tiiitan:

One day they will make an annoncement "in a few weeks we will close the game...thank you for playing bla bla bla" (like Pangya)

Then it will be over.

Stop crying and enjoy the game until that day comes.

IGN - WinstonBG

Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative