Official Crossfire Europe Forum Add the DPM and QBU-09 in item shop - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Add the DPM and QBU-09 in item shop

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 750
MrMadskillz Posted: 06-14-2018 0:06

DPM and QBU-09, two weapons introduced during the renewal to the new attendance system before the Mileage system.

These 2 weapons than disappeard when Mileage was introduced and I'd love to see them return. Since it's been a while since a new weapon was added to the item shop I think these 2 guns would be a great addition. 

On top of that, since the weapons are already in our database, it shouldn't be to hard to implement.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

-1 noone is gonna use them, like they dont use any of the new snipers . And if you gonna say you gonna use them,  im.gonna ask where? In your farm rooms or in ranked?  -1.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,394

+1 for the DPM, it's a fun troll gun

-1 for the QBU-09, that thing is a free Barret in that case lol

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 972

Long ago I asked what happened to ALL the weapons from the old system...

No one really cared... I guess no one does now...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 750

t4sosGR:
-1 noone is gonna use them, like they dont use any of the new snipers . And if you gonna say you gonna use them,  im.gonna ask where? In your farm rooms or in ranked?  -1.

I would use DPM in predator because of it's high power, QBU would be a fun change of scenery in sniper only modes.

Why even care what I'm going to do with it? If you're replying just to find a reason to lash out at me please keep it to yourself.. up

Entropyst:

I think it couldn't hurt, we're living in 2018, most players have obtained a barret already. It might be a better fit in the GP capsule shop or permanent from a temporary event though.

WinstonBG:
No one really cared... I guess no one does now...

True that, there were some other gems in it too like: PPSH and KSG-15!

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 972

... or the m12s

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,394

MrMadskillz:

Entropyst:

I think it couldn't hurt, we're living in 2018, most players have obtained a barret already. It might be a better fit in the GP capsule shop or permanent from a temporary event though.

The Falcon OP-99 is a Barrett in the GP shop.
The QBU could be a GP capsule I guess.

4Real | Player Moderator

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative