Official Crossfire Europe Forum Attendance Not Checked! - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Attendance Not Checked!

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Male
1,087 Posts
WinstonBG posted on 06-13-2018 10:10

So... When I saw we had not just 1... not just 2 but 3 perma weapons in the MP mall I was rly excited to get them. I did obtain the DE but as far as I see the DE and Plasma Knives are limited time offer. That makes them harder to get. OK I agree it should not be easy... but!!! There is virtually no chance to obtain both if u had low MP points before the patch. Last week we received certain amount when we logged in, but this week... nothing.

Atm I have around 3-4k points and the time to gather 26k is next to none. I would like to kindly ask to put some more time on this offer... please.

IGN - WinstonBG

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
1,024 Posts

I think the whole intention was that you would be able to obtain just 1 permanent item this month so -1

Top 75 Contributor
Male
600 Posts

Yup, the point is to choose between one of them which makes both weapons even rarer.

Top 10 Contributor
2,678 Posts

+1  from me, i dont see anything rare in a de skin and some knives.  To be honest they both should cost 10k maximum..

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

IGN : t4sos

Top 25 Contributor
Male
1,087 Posts

If that was the intention... that's just... meh...

Since none of the officials will read this or write in it... Let's lock it. :)

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 10 Contributor
5,545 Posts

They do read forums.

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
2,678 Posts

Entropyst:

They do read forums.

Yeah , thats what Raven and Cosby did and look what they did.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

IGN : t4sos

Top 25 Contributor
Male
1,087 Posts

Entropyst:

They do read forums.

Well... answer by an official won't take much long to type... I know they are pretty busy but few lines won't hurt anyone.

IGN - WinstonBG

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative