Crossfire Europe

Grand Marshall Rank

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
550 Posts
Tony98776 posted on 06-06-2018 15:22

I got a question about this rank since you GMs keep adding the "Weekend Exp Bonus 300% up to 600EXP" If this rank will be added to CF EU... Will there be any point of reaching the Honor Ranks since ranks that didnt reach it yet? Like they will have above 100m EXP without reaching the Honor rank then what? Then Grand Marshall right?

Ma name Tony

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
808 Posts

Hey, Tony!

According to CFNA, if you reach 100m exp you will be granted with Grand Marshall rank. I honestly dont think if we will get Grand Marshall ranks here on EU, there will be any change in the rank requirements and other changes.

I'm not sure, but i think honor points will stay, but it will not affect your rank in any way.

It won't be that important (if you have highest honor rank) how much honor points you get from the game, if we will get Grand Marshall rankings, cuz if you get honor points > at the same time you gain EXP too. So there will be no harm for the players who have a high amount of honor points right now.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 50 Contributor
Male
749 Posts

Well most players that reach the 100.000.000 EXP (grand marshall rank) would already have the highest honor rank. Unless you use illegal methods that gain only EXP like afk bot farm.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 50 Contributor
808 Posts

MrMadskillz:
most players that reach the 100.000.000 EXP (grand marshall rank) would already have the highest honor rank

^also

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative