Official Crossfire Europe Forum Reporting Discord Moderators - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Reporting Discord Moderators

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 93
CalinEU1 Posted: 06-05-2018 20:42 | Locked

Where should i report a Crossfire EU discord moderator for baning someone without a reason ? Is this the right place ? 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608
t4sosGR replied on 06-05-2018 21:59 | Locked

Αt this point we dont even have GMs  tbh. The only ones in contact with them are the Mods, which means nothing is gonna happen. 

Im sure you didnt get banned for no reason mate.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 933
Citru replied on 06-05-2018 22:09 | Locked

Hello,

The moderation team found that a ban could be justified due to repeated toxic behavior. This decision is final. Thank you for understanding.

Smilegate Moderator

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 93
CalinEU1 replied on 06-05-2018 22:30 | Locked

Toxic behavior on me ? What was toxic in my behavior ? I want an explanation with logs 

And you really think that i cant join back and give you a real reason for a ban ? Guess what ? I am allready in but i wont start a flame yet . I need some valid reasons for my ban in discord . 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 933
Citru replied on 06-05-2018 22:36 | Locked

CalinEU1:

Toxic behavior on me ? What was toxic in my behavior ? I want an explanation with logs 

And you really think that i cant join back and give you a real reason for a ban ? Guess what ? I am allready in but i wont start a flame yet . I need some valid reasons for my ban in discord . 

We will not provide you with any information related to the result of your Discord account being banned from our server. If we released that information, it could be used to better avoid getting banned in the future, so for that reason, we won't do it.

Smilegate Moderator

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative