Crossfire Europe

Remove EXP events.

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608
t4sosGR Posted: 06-03-2018 14:09

High level users with many vvips Thompson and Rpk are abusing it. They go Death Rally and win and then Bio3  and just stay there and lose so they get 20k for nothing.

DO something.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 749

I really don't get what the big deal is. This is a way more legit method of gaining EXP & HP compared to the cow farming that happened in the past. 

Other than that, since we're under new management, I highly doubt anyone will listen to you ;)

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

Bump. Its happening again. 

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 749

MrMadskillz:
I highly doubt anyone will listen to you ;)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,394

EU is the only CF version where the EXP buff affects earned Biohazard points, which is a bug.
If they bothered fixing it, you couldn't get increased Bio points during an EXP event.

But in that case, they'd go back to Arena EM, which is also allowed.

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 389

Is there any problem with that ? You dont know that VIPS are higher Player in this server ? I think ur just jealous because he got this rank and this amount of EXP. No Sense for me. EXP are for all player and Theres no problem. 

[Crossfire Europe Contributor]

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

push..again

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 550

t4sosGR:

push..again

Idk these updates and other stuff/events... No point of trying dude CF EU wont be the way it used to be... Its sad but yeah what can we do... 

I dont see any hopes

Ma name Tony

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 749

Tony98776:

Idk these updates and other stuff/events... No point of trying dude CF EU wont be the way it used to be... Its sad but yeah what can we do... 

I dont see any hopes

We've always had EXP boosts and the events didn't change much. The only difference is that the EXP boost lasts longer and you get a ton of capsules for playing in the weekend. Really don't see what's the harm in that. 

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative