Official Crossfire Europe Forum Is there any chance that crossfire europe and na will merge? - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Is there any chance that crossfire europe and na will merge?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
102 Posts
GLaXxY posted on 05-27-2018 23:26

I know this is a tired discussion but i genuinely wonder about this stuff. Like i want to know that if i keep buying rp it won't all just go to waste and crossfire eu shuts down at the end of the year. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything from the devs and this isn't complete speculation. 

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 100 Contributor
Male
397 Posts

This topic is talked for while....Eu and Na are separated clients and theres no possibility to merge them ATM.

[Crossfire Europe Contributor]

All Replies

Top 100 Contributor
Male
397 Posts

This topic is talked for while....Eu and Na are separated clients and theres no possibility to merge them ATM.

[Crossfire Europe Contributor]

Top 200 Contributor
Male
192 Posts

The Crossfire Europe Game Master Grumpy said. That Crossfire Europe is the only ways for us guys in Europe to play Crossfire so it will be never shutdown. 

Peace Toxi

Top 200 Contributor
Male
192 Posts

The Crossfire Europe Game Master Grumpy said. That Crossfire Europe is the only ways for us guys in Europe to play Crossfire so it will be never shutdown. 

Peace Toxi

Top 50 Contributor
Male
790 Posts

iMpWezzye:

Peace Toxi

This isn't exactly what he said. He said that players from EU will always be able to play CF, this doesn't necessarily mean on the EU server, it might also be possible that the UK server from CF NA opens up for Europe players again once the EU servers close.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 500 Contributor
67 Posts

MrMadskillz:

iMpWezzye:

Peace Toxi

This isn't exactly what he said. He said that players from EU will always be able to play CF, this doesn't necessarily mean on the EU server, it might also be possible that the UK server from CF NA opens up for Europe players again once the EU servers close.

“Shutting down the only way for EU players to play CF is never going to happen!”

This is what he said.He used the word “only” ,then it can only mean the Eu server.If he only said “ shutting down the way for Eu player”,then u were correct.

And also he left his words in the thread called “CF EU shutting down humor”.So the meaning is definite.

If they can really avoid this is still unclear,but what he said can be understood as they will never give up saving the Eu server.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative