Official Crossfire Europe Forum CF EU to CF NA? - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

CF EU to CF NA?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 14 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
43 Posts
DigitalCamo posted on 05-24-2018 16:54

Hello I want to ask. I heard from my friend that cf eu is going to be transfered to cf na. Is that true?

All Replies

Top 100 Contributor
Male
397 Posts

Speculations.

[Crossfire Europe Contributor]

Top 50 Contributor
Male
790 Posts

There are 2 possibilities if EU one day has such a small community that it needs to shut down or we won't get a contract renewal, such as:

• Opening the UK server of CF NA for EU players (most likely going to happen if you ask me), now you can only play on accounts created before 2012 from EU. 
  • Adding the EU server to the NA one. This isn't likely to happen if you ask me since our content is different, IGN's are taken already etc. this will make this option very difficult and not profitable for the Developers. 

All we know for now is that we, as EU players, will always be able to play CF in the future, as mentioned by GM_Grumpy:

GM_Grumpy:
Shutting down the only way for EU players to play CF is never going to happen!

[source]

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 50 Contributor
Male
990 Posts

Wasn't this explained a few million times before?

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 75 Contributor
555 Posts

MrMadskillz:

There are 2 possibilities if EU one day has such a small community that it needs to shut down or we won't get a contract renewal, such as:

• Opening the UK server of CF NA for EU players (most likely going to happen if you ask me), now you can only play on accounts created before 2012 from EU. 
  • Adding the EU server to the NA one. This isn't likely to happen if you ask me since our content is different, IGN's are taken already etc. this will make this option very difficult and not profitable for the Developers. 

All we know for now is that we, as EU players, will always be able to play CF in the future, as mentioned by GM_Grumpy:

GM_Grumpy:
Shutting down the only way for EU players to play CF is never going to happen!

[source]

Well... saying the word "never" to a dying game I dont know man... I dont know...

But yeah... Asking GMs is not the best idea like ofcs they will say the opposite to make people "believe" that it will "never" be shutted down...

If your "product" is not making any profit in the near future, what you gonna do? Yeah take it off the market obviously or do some inovation to keep "customers"

But I doubt that it wont be shutted down in the future... You know what happened to CF JP so why not CF EU (If the player base dies)?

Ma name Tony

Top 10 Contributor
2,635 Posts

He cant know that, not even the GMs know that, so no ,its not true.  

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 100 Contributor
Male
397 Posts

Moderators, close this threat. its useless and has been talked for while and they are just speculation

[Crossfire Europe Contributor]

Top 50 Contributor
819 Posts

There is no reason to believe any word regarding this, and we have zero information "whats next" for the CFEU player base.

Only time will tell, no official information > speculations without any evidence.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Not Ranked
43 Posts

why its useless? XD Because I just asked ? 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
790 Posts

Tony98776:
Well... saying the word "never" to a dying game I dont know man... I dont know.

Yeah it's a bold statement for sure but I'm glad we got a official statement!

Tony98776:
But yeah... Asking GMs is not the best idea like ofcs they will say the opposite to make people "believe" that it will "never" be shutted down.

This could be, let's hope not.. 

Tony98776:
But I doubt that it wont be shutted down in the future... You know what happened to CF JP so why not CF EU (If the player base dies)?

If I'm correct JP had access to CH too, so they are still able to play CF. We might experience the same and get access to NA.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 50 Contributor
Male
990 Posts

DigitalCamo:

why its useless? XD Because I just asked ? 

Because it's been talked about MANY times before. You know there is a search button around here somewhere...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 200 Contributor
Male
192 Posts

We guys just need time to speek for us. Because hoping to things that ain't gonna happen is kinda Frustrating.

Peace toxi

Top 50 Contributor
Male
990 Posts

iMpWezzye:

We guys just need time to speek for us. Because hoping to things that ain't gonna happen is kinda Frustrating.

Peace toxi

Just curious... What are you hoping for?

I know what I'm hoping for - game free of lag/freezes/glitches, h4x0rs...

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
43 Posts

I think its still better than 1 ch here 

Top 200 Contributor
Male
192 Posts

WinstonBG:

iMpWezzye:

Peace toxi

Just curious... What are you hoping for?

I know what I'm hoping for - game free of lag/freezes/glitches, h4x0rs...

Maybe you didin't read the post I made yesterday buy I really hope the same as u. If you want you are invited to check the post out called Cheaters and Tickets 

Peace Toxii

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative