Official Crossfire Europe Forum Quick question about the payment options. - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Quick question about the payment options.

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
102 Posts
GLaXxY posted on 05-12-2018 14:28

Recently i've been using a payment option called xsola which worked perfectly and since paypal isn't an option for me and paysafecards aren't an option in my country this xsola payment method was a blessing but  i can't find it there as an option. Has it been removed or is it only for certain countries?

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
Male
2,955 Posts
Verified by GLaXxY

Honestly think that the Xsolla was related/affiliated with SG Europe. Since we have changed to SG West, the payment method was not carried away with.

I will need to confirm what happened, but long story short, the text above is what happened.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Male
2,955 Posts
Verified by GLaXxY

Honestly think that the Xsolla was related/affiliated with SG Europe. Since we have changed to SG West, the payment method was not carried away with.

I will need to confirm what happened, but long story short, the text above is what happened.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 500 Contributor
102 Posts

Any thoughts on bringing it back ? :( It was so convenient and easy to use.

Top 50 Contributor
819 Posts
Suggested by ToxaBox

I agree that XSolla had waaay more payment methods than these two we have at the moment.

And its for everyone from around the world to choose payment methods that do not exist by default on rp recharge page.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 500 Contributor
102 Posts

So there's a chance they might bring it back?

Top 10 Contributor
5,421 Posts

GLaXxY:

So there's a chance they might bring it back?

We'll forward it to them, but please be aware that such things take time (and that's IF they decide to bring it back).

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 500 Contributor
102 Posts

Thanks, Brother.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
192 Posts

Yeah It's true with SG Europe with had many more recharge Possibilitys like. Instant Transfer with the bank

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative