Official Crossfire Europe Forum General Mileage System Feedback Thread - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

General Mileage System Feedback Thread

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 41 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 40
Baroloo Posted: 03-15-2018 15:54

Hello there.

If you want to give us any feedback regarding the new Mileage System, please post it here.

Thank you very much!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,445

At first I was unpleasantly surprised by the selection of offered VVIPs, but the 31 day cooldown on repurchase calmed me down there.

But I just can't understand why you put a Flashbang Gold Phoenix there...
I mean, just look at it and tell me it belongs in everyone's inventory.
Every single Gold Phoenix is an RP capsule weapon, the Smoke Gold Phoenix was a limited edition item, and now everyone can obtain the Flash??

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83

I hope next update for it there wont be the crystals weaps and plspls new chars and nametags.

We dont want old one..nothing rly change just a vips for missions(its good ye..)

But for make it very good need to mix crystals weap with other custom weaps.

As it patricks day u could put some green skins.

The hats are ok.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 561

ValDaniel:

As it patricks day u could put some green skins.

First Valentine capsules with something else instead of some lovely pink guns and now Patricks day.. Idk agree with u here the tradition of these “celebration days” are kinda pointless.. I dont know if it has to do with the “no release” feedbacks, but if you gonna put some capsules that dont even match the name of it then give it the original name of the set of capsules...

Ma name Tony

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 561

Entropyst:

But I just can't understand why you put a Flashbang Gold Phoenix there...
I mean, just look at it and tell me it belongs in everyone's inventory.
Every single Gold Phoenix is an RP capsule weapon, the Smoke Gold Phoenix was a limited edition item, and now everyone can obtain the Flash??

Same here. I suggest add colorful smoke grenades (gren and blue), flashbang with different skin (ultimate silver/gold) or any other grenade than this flashbang phoenix

Ma name Tony

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,654

I liked the Flash, i dont like that you didnt put more crystal weapons( the kukri for example- or the m14)  . 

Off topic: I agree with the people above, theres no point Celebrating ST.Patricks without GREEN weapons.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,257

GMBarolo:

Hello there.

If you want to give us any feedback regarding the new Milage System, please post it here.

Thank you very much!

Hello Barolo!! :)

My first impression, I like it love, really nice.clap

I like that the missions are easy to do, because, everyone can do them,

I like the vip for 3 days with a cooldown for 31 days, because, finally players get a chance to test it.

I like crystal items didn't get removed completly,

but, in my opinion the items should have been placed in the Gp shop,

because, those items are old, been in game for years, and  pointmall shop have been  in the same way as the Gp shop.

The only negative thing I have to say, so far,

I can't see players in the lobby, and

this big message about mileage pops up everytime I leave a room, so I have to press close, to continue in game. 

Ps. I give you more feedback, when I have used Milage more. 

// bliXten

Not Ranked
Posts 3

I did not count mileage points to me, but for two days I did not give me any points, why?

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 848

Tony98776:
Same here. I suggest add colorful smoke grenades (gren and blue), flashbang with different skin (ultimate silver/gold) or any other grenade than this flashbang phoenix

Yes, we need more items where we can burn our MP on if we have leftovers at the end of the month: I'm talking green hulk mutant, mutant spike, mutation fire suit and all of the above mentioned by Tony.

I would like to see a permanent character in the MP mall, but not one that is in our capsule shop already (for example JNS as they've done in NA). I would love to see JNS Summer for example.

Everyone would've thought I, as a VVIP enthousiast, would've liked the VVIP's currently in the MP mall. But first, i have all of them already and second I have no room for them. I rather would've seen thompson and rpk VVIP in the MP mall for extra ammo in predator and more points in biohazzard.

So for now I'm pretty dissapointed and hope more items will be added soon.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 839

Overall its good, but i think the cooldown for VVIP weapons is too long, it should be 14-16 days imo.

Also i liked that the crystal weapons are still there among with FP characters.

We need crystal weapons such as: AK47-Knife Yellow Crystal , Kriss Super V Red Crystal, Kukri Broken Red Crystal.

And hopefully the items that are in there will be just more and more, but that each new weapon must replace other.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 194

The MODs made it sound as if MP Mall will be "W0W OMQ SO GUUTT!!!1!" but to someone like me this whole thing is next to useless i mean, first of all i dont like temporary stuff at all, just give us the chance to obtain the items permanently and i might go for it but make them temporary? worthless for me

Only "usable" stuff is the smoke/flash whatever that thing is and the only worth thing for me to buy is that Xuan sword which is again useless for me... only thing i could say is somewhat useful for me is the attack drone which is free obtainable from bio3 clears lol

Next is the "star of the MP mall" the VIPs, again, keep in mind im talking just about myself now, i am maxed out 22 equipable vips + 8 collecting dust in storage therefore any VIP they put in there is useless to me unless it is a Thompson/RPK VIP but then again I got 3 of each so not useful again.

I believe the cooldown thingy is good for VIPs. Remember how a little while ago people complained that "we started with m16, m700 and 40/50/60k GP" and then they only made it easier for guys to start? They keep doing this, make it easier and easier for people. I dont think they did this because of kind heart or anything, i mean if you wanted to let players that dont have those VIPs you would implement something like -> http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/forums/p/48953/235184.aspx#235184  

For me temporary VIPs are worthless atm and if i want one i buy it permanently no matter ifi i use it or not

TLDR: for me this whole MP system is useless, i might only go for permanent stuff and some temporary items just not to waste my MP at the end of the month, but for other players that are not end game like me it is useful

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 402

1+ For start.But will be cool if u remove vvip tempolary version not becouse if i like it but i bet the most of player will abuse with them. About random weapons like Crystal version should be replaced becouse are outdate. will be big + for replace them with rare and old weapons (Rusty,jade skins etc.) and character too becouse are outdated (u should plan something with fox char in MP believe me ).About the items are so unworth. Better change them with color chat or color ign.Character accessories are amazing and +1 becouse there are some undiscovered char items ! And please make mp easily obtainable. (and please cycle permanent version weapon in MP shop like all cf clients ^^) This is my suggest and thanks ^^ have fun guys !

[Crossfire Europe Contributor]

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 289

well first things first:

-Please lower colddown for vvip weapons,31 days is too much,14-20 days would be alright

-This crystal weapons doesn't belong here,they are really outdated and it's complete waste (i hoarded m4a1 crystal for like 300+ days) and seen it again make me smash my head

That is joke ofc :)

-It can be easily replaced but temp weapons from rp shop (3 days)

-Same thing about characters,outdated 

-Same thing about golden and silver nametag,no one will buy it complete waste

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 43

In my most humble and honest opinion, I do think that it still needs some tweaking. One aspect of it is basically that the former FP weapons should be able to be acquired for more days, with less MP and no purchase cooldown, since MP is now a time-limited currency and cannot be grinded in piles of hundreds of thousands like FP used too.

Moreover, I have to admit that I was rather disappointed by my first look on it. I mean yes, it's totally awesome that we can now get some VVIP weapons for 3 days and all, but I don't think that should be all that this new system has to offer (because seriously, who would buy anything else except than that permanent Xuan sword thingy). In my ideal situation, the MP shop would contain all weapons that have existed in the 100 and 150 Coupon slots (the permanent ones), so that people who didn't get to gather enough Coupons to buy them would still be able to get them in some way.

In other words, this new system brought me mixed feelings, but luckily the good ones were more that the bad ones. If I had to rate it at its current state, I think I would give it a 7/12. (and yes, I always rank with 12 as a maximum) :)

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,960

GMBarolo:

Hello there.

If you want to give us any feedback regarding the new Milage System, please post it here.

Thank you very much!

Well honestly with the old Attendane System carry into the new one, most of the people won't get much MP for the Sword or enough for the VVIPS. I would understand having such a low amount of items in the MP Shop for March, but please don't let us down in the month of April.

You should add items such as Unlimited Ammo for Bio, BP, Respawn Tokens, Large Hypomeds, Namecards, Sprays, Mutants, Mutant Hooks, Wave Mode RP Gems, Ghost Mode items, Character Gear (please do this one), Characters that were not in the Point Mall, RP Item Shop weapons (this is a must, just like QBZ-95 Camo, AUG-Camo, SG552-Camo, etc), Grenades, Pistols and much more weapons, including at least one or two different monthly permanent weapons.

We, players, also need NEW stuff, not just carry the items that were in the Point Mall before... That is just basically changing the name of the shop but adding the same weapons...

And also, if possible (I mean it's possible in China so why not here), make events where players can earn MP (Mileage Points).

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative