Crossfire Europe

Ranked season 5

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 2 verified answers | 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
3 Posts
C0CQ1N3 posted on 03-09-2018 13:10

I have seen that this ranked season is over and after the update the new season did not start.

Also i have not seen any topic on the forum about the new ranked season and the rewards...

So my question is:

When does the new season start?

What will be the rewards?

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
Male
790 Posts

The ranked season will start in several weeks, as soon as we have Info about it, we will share them with you :)

Top 10 Contributor
2,608 Posts
Verified by C0CQ1N3

I dont know for sure, but IF we follow the rewards most versions follow,  everyone with Gold+ will recieve The Mkg-2 grenade in Purple skin .  

About the weapons  for platinum users, i think  we will have a red skin  to the classic weapons  ( ak -m4 - awm and dual karambit) . 

This isnt an official answer , but i think some of this will most likely come. 

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
790 Posts

The ranked season will start in several weeks, as soon as we have Info about it, we will share them with you :)

Top 10 Contributor
2,608 Posts
Verified by C0CQ1N3

I dont know for sure, but IF we follow the rewards most versions follow,  everyone with Gold+ will recieve The Mkg-2 grenade in Purple skin .  

About the weapons  for platinum users, i think  we will have a red skin  to the classic weapons  ( ak -m4 - awm and dual karambit) . 

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 100 Contributor
386 Posts

How NA serever already have all infos and started new season and we cannot?

IGN:[SD]*StevaN*

Top 50 Contributor
807 Posts

truja95:

How NA serever already have all infos and started new season and we cannot?

Because they started ranked thingy earlier, so they get new seasons earlier too.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 50 Contributor
Male
744 Posts

t4sosGR:

Let's hope you're right, these karimbits look amazing.. love

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative