Official Crossfire Europe Forum Product Manager Letter - 1st March 2018 - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Product Manager Letter - 1st March 2018

Bookmark and Share

This post has 61 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,687

MrMadskillz:
I think you should stop hating on the GM's for re-releasing weapons and be happy they support this obsessive need some players have for the "rarity" of certain weapons while they don't even need to.  

Not sure how long you've been around, but some weapons were indeed announced as limited edition never to be released again/going into the vault forever.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

GoldCookiez:
Not sure how long you've been around, but some weapons were indeed announced as limited edition never to be released again/going into the vault forever.

I have been around for quite some time, registered a year later than you.

I am aware of this event and excuse me for not including this in my last post. Than again, did the GM's re-release these weapons included in this "Going to the vault" event? If they did, I'm sorry I was wrong. If they didn't I should've phrased my earlier post differently.

I was mostly talking about weapons like the M4-Gold and M4-Halloween Nyumi mentioned earlier, not weapons that were included in this "Going to the vault" event. 

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 386

i dont know what are u talking about contents, servers are rly bad, worst then all others...

Fixing servers should be priority not contents...

IGN:[SD]*StevaN*

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,754

MrMadskillz:

The moderators on the other hand get nothing in NA, unlike the moderators here. The moderators here get a own MOD account with all the new content on it. 

Moderators on NA get rewards for their work aswell. Simrock got the RPK Camo for free when he was Forum Moderator for 1 year from what I have heard. And that isn't even including the monthly rewards they get (probably ZP).

IGN: mambo150

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 930

mambo150:

MrMadskillz:

The moderators on the other hand get nothing in NA, unlike the moderators here. The moderators here get a own MOD account with all the new content on it. 

Moderators on NA get rewards for their work aswell. Simrock got the RPK Camo for free when he was Forum Moderator for 1 year from what I have heard. And that isn't even including the monthly rewards they get (probably ZP).

Compared to NA we are very fortunate to be able to test the new patch content to find bugs etc. We are of course very grateful for this, but please keep this on topic. hat

Smilegate Moderator

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

mambo150:

MrMadskillz:

Well if the monthly reward for MOD's in NA are higher than the reward MOD's in EU get they might have a advantage. Other than that, a marshall account with everything they like on it compared to a RPK-Camo is nothing 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

Citru:
Compared to NA we are very fortunate to be able to test the new patch content to find bugs etc. We are of course very grateful for this, but please keep this on topic. hat

I agree, I think everything regarding the initial post is mentioned. Sorry for the off topic! 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,955

mambo150:

MrMadskillz:

Me, Shady and 4Real did get out 1 year moderator reward. The only thing they don't have is a mod account and testing alot of stuff beforehand.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

Ahhahahaha the above post reminds me why some people lose their minds after beeing "promoted" to mods.  

Nyumi after reading the 8 posts above, i agree with you in EVERYTHING besides the part that GMs lie, since they dont, they are very good people who just got the wrong people in some positions. 

Does any mod /gm know when the coupon weapons will be changed? At this moment i got 2.weapons already and 150 coupons ONLY from events so im sure you can change them by now.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 243

t4sosGR:

Ahhahahaha the above post reminds me why some people lose their minds after beeing "promoted" to mods.  

Nyumi after reading the 8 posts above, i agree with you in EVERYTHING besides the part that GMs lie, since they dont, they are very good people who just got the wrong people in some positions. 

Does any mod /gm know when the coupon weapons will be changed? At this moment i got 2.weapons already and 150 coupons ONLY from events so im sure you can change them by now.

Just get some Mausers..

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

aRealStone:

Just get some Mausers..

You spend money so you easily get 150 and buy mausers, i did many events so i get them man

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 100

I think they will change them at end of this month(Plenty of time to get my AWMlove come to papa).heart

─▄████▄▄░
▄▀█▀▐└─┐░░ IGN:XxxkreasxxX
█▄▐▌▄█▄┘██
└▄▄▄▄▄┘███
██▒█▒███▀

Not Ranked
Posts 24

Not sure if this is OT or not, I really don't care since this has been troubling me and certainly everyone else using the Geforce Experience shadowplay "plugin"  Most of you know it doesn't work and/or support CFEU, it does however work fine in NA as far as I'm concerned. I'm just curious about when this problem will be solved. Is there anything I can do as a player to still use shadowplay? If there's a way around it or such. 

The pro is back at it.

Not Ranked
Posts 24

Not sure if this is OT or not, I really don't care since this has been troubling me and certainly everyone else using the Geforce Experience shadowplay "plugin"  Most of you know it doesn't work and/or support CFEU, it does however work fine in NA as far as I'm concerned. I'm just curious about when this problem will be solved. Is there anything I can do as a player to still use shadowplay? If there's a way around it or such. 

The pro is back at it.

Not Ranked
Posts 24

The pro is back at it.

Page 4 of 5 (62 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative