Official Crossfire Europe Forum Honor points made displayed in Exit menu - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Honor points made displayed in Exit menu

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 793
MrMadskillz Posted: 01-09-2018 19:22

I would like to be able to see how much Honor Points I made on a day. Currently I have to wait till the daily reset to be able to see how much I made that day, I would like to be able to see it true to time in the exit menu (where you can also see how much EXP/GP you made that day)

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,637

Although im never gonna reach that level, i think its fair.

+1 and i hope it happens :)

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 819

+1 cuz people who have honor rank they collect points for higher honor, so just like EXP being shown in the exit menu, honor points must be there too.(none CF version have this yet afaik)

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,423

+1                         

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 194

t4sosGR:

Although im never gonna reach that level, i think its fair.

+1 and i hope it happens :)

Offtopic: that's what ShadY said a while back and your answer to him after he reached marshall red rank it was something along the line of "hahahahahah" so watch out :D

Ontopic: yes +1 to that since it's annoying to wait until 01:00 server time and sometime it won't even update at the right time.

Also regarding Honor Points they are sometimes bugged and you don't get all the HP that you did a day, therefore seeing the HP change in real time can somewhat solve this issue. 

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 285

+1 Sure,i have a long long way to Marshall xD

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 195

Would be great to check the points and how far to go to get the next rank.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative