Official Crossfire Europe Forum Future Capsule Coupon Rewards - We need your feedback! - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Future Capsule Coupon Rewards - We need your feedback!

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 120 Replies | 11 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 457

AWM-RD

AK47-SCOPE-RD

M4A1-S-RD

So yeah to have same Red Dragon skins on the cupon storage and plus that those are really good weapons for people that dont spend any cent in the game to get after some time. 

Nuff said i would love to have that AWM though ^-^ 

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 344

So when we will know the new coupon rewards and how often coupon rewards will be changed ?

Not Ranked
Posts 4

In my opinion, D.E Silver

M4A1-S-Silver

Mauser M1896- Royal Dragon M4A1 Bronze

AWM Camo and Red Dragon

SIG MG 710-3

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 344

Will Gold Mask give any bonus ?

I hope we will see pistols in coupons because there is already a lot of primary weapons.

We don't see often grenades re-skin too but it's a waste to spend 150 coupons on them since they are exactly the same as the normal grenade apart from the skin, it would be good if there are permanent nades or gold mask for 75 coupons for example.

There is already M4A1 everywhere and one of the current coupon rewards is M4A1-Gold, so I think we should wait more for M4A1 re-skin again and there are other popular weapons aswell such as AK-47.

So in my opinion :

mauser royal dragon

deagle silver 

ak-47 knife red dragon

berreta-ar70 red dragon

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

Win32Trojan:
Will Gold Mask give any bonus ?

No it doesn't, this mask can normally be obtained through completing all the weapon master achievenments.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Not Ranked
Posts 1

Desert Eagle Bronze

M4A1-S Red Dragon

Bronze Grenade

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 67

I would love to see the Mauser Royal ragon (so we finally have the full set of royal dragon 1) as well as the Beretta AR-70 Red Dragon but please with the 40 shots it normally has not just 35 like the non-permanent version right now. There is really no point in it having 35 shots when they basemodel does so too.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 21

My top 4 would be:

AWM-RD - A very classic gun in Crossfire especially if you originate from Crossfire North America, it would only make sense for something like to transfer over just to give OG players a little throw back.

Mauser M1896-Royal Dragon - A collectors item which I assume a lot of people just wanna get their hands on and a worthy contender of being in this top 4.

M1A1 Carbine - An unusual weapon for some considering it's semi automatic but paired with someone with insane aim even Snox wouldn't say no to this and to my knowledge I think we probably have 1 or 2 if not any semi automatic rifles within Crossfire Europe so this would be a great addition to the permanent coupon list.

M4A1-S-Silver - Very much like the AWM-RD this is also a throwback to OG players from Crossfire North America and I think bringing this into Crossfire Europe is a kind of half thank you to those who miss it and want to re-live the old days. However I would add if you do bring this back please don't add that stupid sway on it and keep it as original as possible. 

Commentator for Smilegate Europe.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 96

AWM Reddragon 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 96

AWM Reddragon 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 243

I would like to see permanent nades. maybe one of all kind, he flash and smoke. would be awesome!!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

aRealStone:
I would like to see permanent nades.

This one

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 807

Loquev:

aRealStone:

This one

Yap, we never had nades as for coupon rewards.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

ArtisMan:

Loquev:

aRealStone:

This one

Yap, we never had nades as for coupon rewards.

We werent really able to get permanent grenades until this year , so obviously they werent lol.

+1 for nades as i said in my first post

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿด๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿป๐Ÿช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‚โ˜˜๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿต๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฒโ˜˜๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 969

+1 for perm nades

Also CBJ should be removed from the list. Many ppl already have it. And some like me... twice. oo;

IGN - WinstonBG

Page 6 of 9 (121 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 Next > ... Last ยป | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative