Official Crossfire Europe Forum Bunnyhop in Ghost Mode [Survey] - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Bunnyhop in Ghost Mode [Survey]

Bookmark and Share

This post has 60 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 790
Feraluss peace [peace] Posted: 09-20-2017 15:05

Attention Mercenaries,

It has come to our attention, that there are two different versions of the Ghost Mode and we want to hear your opinion.

Some Versions have a sound in Ghost Mode for Bunny Hopping, some do not have sound.

The Versions of Crossfire with Bunny-Hop sound are: 
Crossfire China, Crossfire Vietnam, Crossfire Korea, Crossfire Europe

The versions of Crossfire without Bunny-Hop sound are for example Crossfire North America and all the versions not listed on the top.

Would you prefer that the Bunny-Hop sound in Ghost Mode is removed?

• No (23.1%)
  • Yes (76.9%)
  • Total Votes: 108

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 954

I voted yes, because the original Ghost Mode which at one point was way more popular than even regular S&D, was without step sounds. If we can keep the breath down for RP, and have the steps removed while the Ghosts are bunny hopping, we'll finally save the mode.

Will also point out that multiple dedicated Ghost Mode clans (50+ members who 90% of the time played Ghost Mode) left the game entirely to play North American version as the community was quite close, so there was a chainreaction. 

I'm going to be amazed if the step sounds will finally go away.

Smilegate Moderator

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,257

I voted yes too

// bliXten

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 361

Yes, please!

IGN: Chaos

CF Europe, CF North America

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,960

Please Yes

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Not Ranked
Posts 36

Please remove it, I can't wait to play Ghost Mode again.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,654

People who dont play Cross anymore vote, people who voted yes for breathe down with gp,  now want it with rp , this vote is a joke.

If the ghost sound gets removed, then the Bl will win in every game, and the known Ghost Abusing Farmers will win.

If you have a working brain vote NO.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 113

t4sosGR:

People who dont play Cross anymore vote, people who voted yes for breathe down with gp,  now want it with rp , this vote is a joke.

If the ghost sound gets removed, then the Bl will win in every game, and the known Ghost Abusing Farmers will win.

Did you check ghostmode now? It´s pretty more a farm for gr :D Most of them just making a new account and farm their kd so hard as gr oo; Now with this step bug removed , it will be very balanced on both side :D

IGN:RyyzK Clan: Reflection

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 113

Citru:

I voted yes, because the original Ghost Mode which at one point was way more popular than even regular S&D, was without step sounds. If we can keep the breath down for RP, and have the steps removed while the Ghosts are bunny hopping, we'll finally save the mode.

Will also point out that multiple dedicated Ghost Mode clans (50+ members who 90% of the time played Ghost Mode) left the game entirely to play North American version as the community was quite close, so there was a chainreaction. 

I'm going to be amazed if the step sounds will finally go away.

same with you :x breath down items should stay as rp and the steps should be like on cf na

IGN:RyyzK Clan: Reflection

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,003

Certainly, it should have been removed long time ago. In fact in the same moment when it was introduced. Damage is done tho, game's on rather hilldown right now, unless you get people back who are really looking for games to play (and I know at least few (not including me-self), who just like me were never really liked players in the game or rather the mode and had other modes then GM (and other fun modes) rather deep in where sun doesn't come).

Because THEY are not like YOU are.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

Since we are getting this "fix" (as it seems from the votes) then I'm totally happy with the Ghost mode. But please don't change the breathe down item from RP to GP because then the game will be unbalanced and the BL team will have more advantages and chances in winning. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 954

Loquev:

Since we are getting this "fix" (as it seems from the votes) then I'm totally happy with the Ghost mode. But please don't change the breathe down item from GP to RP because then the game will be unbalanced and the BL team will have more advantages and chances in winning. 

Breath Down is a RP item

Smilegate Moderator

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

Citru:

Loquev:

Since we are getting this "fix" (as it seems from the votes) then I'm totally happy with the Ghost mode. But please don't change the breathe down item from GP to RP because then the game will be unbalanced and the BL team will have more advantages and chances in winning. 

Breath Down is a RP item

I know, I meant from RP to GP. I edited my post.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,654

zRayze:

t4sosGR:

Did you check ghostmode now? It´s pretty more a farm for gr :D Most of them just making a new account and farm their kd so hard as gr oo; Now with this step bug removed , it will be very balanced on both side :D

Yeah and making the GR>BL to BL>GR is a good solution.  Ni that isnt balance.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 62

t4sosGR:

Kinda suprised to see something going to be honest but i even wonder more that there exist people who are voting no. 

Lets talk about one of those.

So this vote is a joke T4sos and we are all brain dead because we want this change.

You know what is a joke T4sos? I remember alot of guys from ghostmode in cf eu. I played there since 2013 or something and later on i changed to na but i never met a T4sos in ghostmode and now you pop up call everyone brain dead and want to discuss with us main/core things about this mode without to have even the closest idea what your talking about how it seems. Tell me what do you fear. That this change will destroy a dead mode? **cough** We waited 5 years to get just this poll. Its rather this or nothing. There wont be any alternative option. And its not like that this would be a wrong decision as you can easily see on the stats of this poll. - Your kinda alone with your mind.

To say that removing the step sound will unbalance the mode again, just the other way around, is like a randomn vision without a proof. Did you even play a version yet without the step sound? Alot of players changed from eu to na and they love to play there. Latest example Sefion. (Do you even know that name..? - Well hes a ghostmode player.) Which i just met some days ago in GR. He said to me that he dont know why he didnt change to na already a long time before. Doesnt sound like he would be unhappy about the balancing there, right? And guess what, theres even breath down for gp...

Another proof? There are enough videos on youtube which show how well you can play there. F.e.

If you still have doubts then i want to invite you now, to join me for one of our ghostmode scrim-matches in na. You can use everything breath down, footstep down even,.. bullet proof if you want too. And then i call some guys. After that we can talk again if you still think BL is unbeatable. :)

Some words to Breath down for GP. We dont have to discuss this yet guys. We should just wait until this change will happen and then we can see about that. Personally i dont see a problem in Breath down for gp since the item exist anyway so ghostmode players will just buy it. So only the new and non ghostmode players would be without this item. Now tell me why it should matter that those groups have this item too? For new players it could even be helpful if they want to learn to bhop and a good sounder wont have any problem with them no matter if they use breathdown or not and like i said already the main ghostmode players will buy the item anyway. So theres just the question left, should i spent real money for this item or can i effort it per gp. Easy question. Still to many guys come to the wrong result in my opinion.

Im sorry if i was a bit harsh about this, T4sos. I just cant stand if we work so hard on this to get something happen and then a Randy pops up cries over everything and tries to ruin this without to have any arguements behind his words. I dont want to forbid you the mouth or anything, you can vote whatever you want but if you throw around comments like that, then wait for my payback.

Page 1 of 5 (61 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative