Official Crossfire Europe Forum Be Able to start a Bio 1, Bio 2 , room with a single player - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Be Able to start a Bio 1, Bio 2 , room with a single player

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 830
Zhaoo Posted: 09-12-2017 5:05

Dear community,

Since most people prefer Bio 3, Bio 1 and Bio 2 are really hard to start when you don't play with friends simply because there are few players join the room, you have to wait quite a long time(Depends on your luck). I am thinking if bio enhanced weapons are easier and easier to get, why not make it possible to start the Bio 1, or Bio 2 room with a single player?  The other players will join later anyway once they see the room is already started.

Please share your opinion,

Thanks

/ / Newest Video M4 Radiant Beast gameplay with hakr

CFEU: -TTL]MaVic-

CFNA: -TTL]Sh0GuN-

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,954

Yes +1

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Not Ranked
Posts 6

+1

IGN:Pro-Dusan

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 969

YES! YES! I've been delaying this suggestion for months. I rly want to finish some maps all alone actually. Now if I want to do this I have to call friends to join and leave the room...

+1

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

-1  cause you deleted me :( sob

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

Besides Research Site, Venice and Valkyrie Lab I think it's possible to finish the other Biohazard 1 maps all by yourself (with the help of a right gun of course like AA-12 Infection/Busterheart)
up+1 Overall it's a great idea, I don't see why it may not work.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 830

It is possible to finish Valkyrie(30 waves) alone, I actually did this with Xuan Yuan Sword without using a single respawn token. Here is the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ERfdvF2cvQ&t=148s

As for Venice I am not sure because I didn't try yet, but I think by using a burning shot it would be very easy.

finish research site alone would be very hard I think and it will be a waste of respawn tokens.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 830

t4sosGR:

-1  cause you deleted me :( sob

niiiiii, not on forum

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

Zhaoo:

It is possible to finish Valkyrie(30 waves) alone, I actually did this with Xuan Yuan Sword without using a single respawn token. Here is the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ERfdvF2cvQ&t=148s

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 593

I play Biohazard very often and never thought about that idea, even though sometimes I have to wait for more players to join in order to start a game, which is annoying, especially at night.

For sure +1, but I doubt that might change...

IGN: Burial

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 969

I want to see you doing this in EU. cool

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 593

Please... >.<

IGN: Burial

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 807

+1 some players see that there is only 1 player waiting, so they dont join. Also, there are pro bio players who can do bio solely.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 214

Thanks for bringing this back up. I passed it on! :)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 344

Bump

The community is small so we should adapt it, it's annoying to wait 20 minutes in a room to start a bio1/bio2 game in order to complete a daily mission oo;

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative