Official Crossfire Europe Forum [Biohazard 3] Extensive Guide + Deadly Tower Tutorial - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

[Biohazard 3] Extensive Guide + Deadly Tower Tutorial

Bookmark and Share

This post has 45 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

Walleo:

Loquev:

Great thread! I have a question regarding the new Bio3 map, Fatal Canyon Nightmare mode. Where should I hide in order to avoid Wesley's sniper in the 2 stage? I always get shot oo;

Always behind the towers that he jumps into.

And if I'm not quick enough to go there? 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,955

Loquev:

Walleo:

Loquev:

Great thread! I have a question regarding the new Bio3 map, Fatal Canyon Nightmare mode. Where should I hide in order to avoid Wesley's sniper in the 2 stage? I always get shot oo;

Always behind the towers that he jumps into.

And if I'm not quick enough to go there? 

You get one shot and die 

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

Walleo:

You get one shot and die 

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 43

Since the maximum PvE Level is now 50 instead of 30, what would you recommend spending the rest of the Character Attribute points in? Is it preferable to get the HP and damage attributes to Level 8, or is it better to spread the points accross the Critical Hit attributes?

I'm not asking about the Defense Skills because they can all be leveled up to 7 and you still have excess points.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 998

Making more damage ends the game faster and gives you more points which will result in better rewards presumably... I'm lvl 50 on this and I have 125 hp which is more than enough to survive the entire match. If I were you I'd focus on damage. Which lvl are you and how much hp you currently have?

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 28

Gonicked:

Since the maximum PvE Level is now 50 instead of 30, what would you recommend spending the rest of the Character Attribute points in? Is it preferable to get the HP and damage attributes to Level 8, or is it better to spread the points accross the Critical Hit attributes?

I'm not asking about the Defense Skills because they can all be leveled up to 7 and you still have excess points.

Max HP (140)

Max Basic Damage (+16%)

Bionic Type Damage 6/8 (+22%)

Max Human Type (+34%)

Max Unstoppable Force (Irresistible Force 10)

Biological Critical 4/8 (+65%)

Max Humanoid Critical (+90%)

That's enough 50 points and is the safe way to use your points. You can substract 1 point from Biological Critical then add that point to Increase Machine Type Damage (+16% damage) if you feel necessary.

If you have M4A1-S-BornBeast in your bag (with healing effect in bio); good bio rings and good skills you can try this:

Max all Human Type and Bionic Type stats. (we'll need Human stats maxed for sure cause of Persona and Fatal Canyon's Expansion Update)

Increase Machine Type Damage +1 (+16%) (cause if its +2 it'll increases your damage 18%; only 2% different)

HP +1 (105)

That's all. Good luck.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 797

I maxed out all damage attributes except basic damage and spend the last 2 points on increasing health. 

Basic damage isn't really necissary in Fatal Canyon since you'll only make basic damage on minions. Minions are easly to clear with a decent team and thereby won't inflict much on the time of your runs.

That's why I maxed out the damage I make on bosses since these are mostly decisive for the time of your run.

In Deadly Tower this might be different but I don't play that map very often so I haven't experimented there.

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 28

Nah, Basic Damage increases your damage to every opponents, including Bosses and in every Bio mode (1,2 and 3).

Machine Damage isnt too necessary cause it applies only on Boss Wave 8 and 14 in Deadly Tower.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 797

utfkyubkijln:

Nah, Basic Damage increases your damage to every opponents, including Bosses and in every Bio mode (1,2 and 3).

Machine Damage isnt too necessary cause it applies only on Boss Wave 8 and 14 in Deadly Tower.

I don't think so. You only hit machine, biochemical or human type damage on bosses in BIO3 if I'm correct.

As I said earlier, I don't play Deadly Tower often, wouldn't know what the best attributes are there.

When I play BIO1 or 2 I just reset my attribute skills and max out basic damage, I get plenty of skill reset tokens in BIO3.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 28

"You only hit machine, biochemical or human type damage on bosses in BIO3 if I'm correct."

Yes, but Basic Damage affects to every Biohazard opponents in every Bio Modes (1, 2 and 3).

Machine Damage only on Boss Wave 8+14 in Deadly Tower.

Bionic Damage on that 2 Harambes and Atlas in Fatal Canyon.

Human Damage on 2 Personas in Deadly Tower, and Wesley Longbill Boss. We'll get an Expansion for Fatal Canyon in the future with 2 Longbills at the same time so Human Damage is very necessary.

And Basic Damage as i said before, applies to all monsters, every bio modes.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,426

Conclusion: We need more Bio3 levels bow

4Real | Player Moderator

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 28

So true xD

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 348

MrMadskillz:

utfkyubkijln:

I don't think so. You only hit machine, biochemical or human type damage on bosses in BIO3 if I'm correct.

As I said earlier, I don't play Deadly Tower often, wouldn't know what the best attributes are there.

When I play BIO1 or 2 I just reset my attribute skills and max out basic damage, I get plenty of skill reset tokens in BIO3.

You think that basic damage only works in bio1 and bio2 ? lol

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 797

Win32Trojan:

MrMadskillz:

utfkyubkijln:

You think that basic damage only works in bio1 and bio2 ? lol

"You only hit machine, biochemical or human type damage on bosses in BIO3 if I'm correct"

But yeah tested it and it showed the drone damage is also buffed if you increase basic damage. So in the end you do make more points if you increase basic damage too. Thanks for the tip Star*South!

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 8

Penguuuu xD

NoHaxOnlySkillz

Page 3 of 4 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative