Official Crossfire Europe Forum MOD Events Rewards - Distribution Log - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

MOD Events Rewards - Distribution Log

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 168 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,953

DonRubinski:

Ain´t got nuffin´ from Entropysts last Mod event...and YES, I participated. I am sad now.

You didn't even added a IGN. For this reason is why you didn't get any reward.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,604

I havent recieved a fr-f2 frozen capsule

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿด๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿป๐Ÿช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‚โ˜˜๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿต๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฒโ˜˜๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,953

t4sosGR:

Got given yet.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,604

Walleo:

t4sosGR:

Got given yet.

God given or  Not given :D

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿด๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿป๐Ÿช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‚โ˜˜๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿต๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฒโ˜˜๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,953

t4sosGR:

Walleo:

t4sosGR:

Got given yet.

God given or  Not given :D

I'm bad at writing fast.

It's not given yet, sorry :3

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,953

Mod forum event reward of this week given.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,604

Was the giveaway of this  weeks Mod Event a desert eagle capsule? If yes i only got one not two

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 790

t4sosGR:

Was the giveaway of this  weeks Mod Event a desert eagle capsule? If yes i only got one not two

hmm that's strang you should have received two, I will check and send another one :)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,604

GM_Feralus:

t4sosGR:

hmm that's strange you should have received two, I will check and send another one :)

now i have 2 

dat quote of Nervus sob

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 593

Will we receive the rewards of the last MOD Forum Event today? If yes, which capsule it is and who got the 2 best answers?

IGN: Burial

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,953

imxpx:

Will we receive the rewards of the last MOD Forum Event today? If yes, which capsule it is and who got the 2 best answers?

Oh right I forgot about that. The favorite answers were "DarkMester" and "NEB0".

It will take some time to be sent.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 593

Walleo:

imxpx:

Oh right I forgot about that. The favorite answers were "DarkMester" and "NEB0".

It will take some time to be sent.

No problem, and thanks bow

IGN: Burial

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 204

And what is the reward?

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,953

DarkMester:

And what is the reward?

M4A1-Elite RP Capsule

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 204
Page 5 of 12 (169 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last ยป | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative