Official Crossfire Europe Forum Please Merge with NA. [MEGATHREAD] - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Please Merge with NA. [MEGATHREAD]

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 138 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,635
t4sosGR Posted: 04-09-2017 11:33

This game is dead in so many ways, nothing is working,  hackers are back, servers lag, this stupid spin kick ruins everything , no ranked or cw rooms,nothing.

Im am playing CfEu since 2013 but its the first time im so dissapointed with the current situation, a situation which is what it is months now.  Forums are dead( anyone saying the opposite lies to himself), personally half of my friends have stopped playing( around 50-60 people? ) and the others just login once or two.  Updating every 2 weeks just DOESNT WORK,  even if you  bring 4 maps every patch. The replays are broken sth Verm is shouting a month now(  many did that too , but Verm  the most) it just cant continue like this

Please merge with NA and save our accounts which many people have spent money on, time on and  have memories with them.

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿด๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿป๐Ÿช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‚โ˜˜๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿต๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฒโ˜˜๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,755

Already asked this 100 times. Won't happen because the databases are different + people want to merge accounts then. Which can lead into problems. It is definitly possible though. But they just don't want to invest time in it to do this because they don't make profit from this.

IGN: mambo150

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,635

mambo150:

Already asked this 100 times. Won't happen because the databases are different + people want to merge accounts then. Which can lead into problems. It is definitly possible though. But they just don't want to invest time in it to do this because they don't make profit from this.

You answered to yourself. Enough man i cant anymore, this game isnt fun atm

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿด๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿป๐Ÿช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‚โ˜˜๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿต๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฒโ˜˜๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,096

Even if it was the ceo himself, whoever had the idea to make seperated versions for the west deserves a serious kick in the a...

Just going to assume that cf eu will simply be shut down and we'll again be able to make accounts for cf na, I don't think they're gonna merge the versions, I don't think we're gonna get our items/accounts copied to cf na, but I sure hope so.

Merging the versions would be the smartest thing to do for all really, we'd get tons of egy enemies to farm on, the playercount will be higher, the european community wouldn't be split into 2 gameversions anymore etc.

They should just make a big fat update adding all the content we have that cf na doesn't have to the game, merge our versions together and call it crossfire west or something, game could live longer and we wouldn't feel that ripped off. 

Have fun wasting your time with this hopeless game, Smilegate clearly shows 0 interest in making it enjoyable again.

I'm out peace

You'll find me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/verxy

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 579

I'm so glad I still have my old acc on NA. Honestly it can get boring sometimes, almost no one is actually good there... xD

Merging versions together would be dope tho.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 819

It is impossible.

CROSSFIRE EUROPE MODERATOR

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,635

ArtisMan:

It is impossible.

It isnt.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,955

t4sosGR:

ArtisMan:

It is impossible.

It isnt.

Each version have their own content, their own permanent weapons, items and ways to manage CF, and since many versions have unreleased content (We have OT-23s Drotik, KSP 58D, etc and CFNA doesn't), it's near impossible to merge both versions.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,384

ImaStarZ:

t4sosGR:

ArtisMan:

It is impossible.

It isnt.

Each version have their own content, their own permanent weapons, items and ways to manage CF, and since many versions have unreleased content (We have OT-23s Drotik, KSP 58D, etc and CFNA doesn't), it's near impossible to merge both versions.

Let's not forget usernames and currency differences to begin with.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 555

ImaStarZ:

t4sosGR:

ArtisMan:

It is impossible.

It isnt.

Thats true ,but NA got more contents/items/etc and I would say that these guns u mentioned wont matter its just GP item ,but if it does matter then replace it with something else... better get something than nothing if we merge.. and few items missing in inv wont kill anybody than making new acc in CF NA 

Ill say it like this.. transfer something than nothing.. (if its possible)

Ma name Tony

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,635

We dont have that many things, just 1 patch and they have them  too, and about the names, we can have an EU_t4sos for example not so hard.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 941

It would work, though minus the bugs that will appear once you put two versions of different dates together.

Smilegate Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,635

Citru:

It would work, though minus the bugs that will appear once you put two versions of different dates together.

cuz atm there are no bugs and everything works at it  should.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 941

I guess that depends on what you consider to be a bug.

The server issues is not a bug, just maintenance issue, and the loading screen stuff, options menu, freeze round, etc are bugs. 

I would like to see a dedicated EU server though, there's no reason for CFNA to have a section for EU.

Smilegate Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,635

Citru:

I guess that depends on what you consider to be a bug.

The server issues is not a bug, just maintenance issue, and the loading screen stuff, options menu, freeze round, etc are bugs. 

I would like to see a dedicated EU server though, there's no reason for CFNA to have a section for EU.

Yeah dedicated to 10 Germans , 2-3 greeks and 5 portuguese, thats our Eu Server.

Page 1 of 10 (139 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative