rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 234
Nyumix3 Posted: 12-23-2016 10:15 | Locked

Welcome to the great escape of BlueJ, guys and girls. :D

Story:

BlueJ was in the office, after the work Katfish kidnapped him and put BlueJ in his basement, so Katfish has everytime someone to love in his near. BlueJ was not interested to sit the rest of his life in Katfish' basement, so he had a plan how to escape. After a fight with Katfish he managed to escape, but he's injured. He can't run as fast as he used to be, but he has to escape to his home. Katfish was mad about his escape, so he called the police and tricked them. The police believes Katfish and thinks that BlueJ is psychological crazy and wants to catch him. The only place where BlueJ is save, is his home [the black house], but he has to get the evidence (video tape) 1st, which is in the office [green square], to sue Katfish for kidnapping.

Rules:

BlueJ is the red triangle. He can only move 2 blocks per turn! He can hide once every 3 turns and he's able to run back. If BlueJ hides it will also count as a move. Keep that in mind. [If BlueJ hides, he can run 1 block and then hide]

The Police [blue triangle] (Katfish' guys) can also only move 2 blocks per turn! They can once run 3 blocks every 3 turns, but they can't go back, only forward. The Police can't catch BlueJ, if he's hidden. The Police has catched him, if they meet him exactly on the same point he stays after their turn.

A user can only post his turn, if 3 other users have posted a turn. I.e. User A, User B, User C, User D, User A again (because 3 other users have posted their turn after User A).

A user can not decide who he/she has to control. The turns are rotational. I.e. User A controls BlueJ, User B the Police, User C again BlueJ, User D controls the Police and so on.

BlueJ has only 48 hours to reach his home, otherwise the police will start to call a helicopter, cars and their hunting dogs to catch him. So if the game's not finished after 48 the police has catched him automatically. Yes, the forum mods are allowed to close this topic after 48 hours.

If the Police catches BlueJ the prize will be increased to the next game i create. Whoever manages to bring Katfish home with the tape, will get a 50€ PaysafeCard Code. If BlueJ doesn't have the tape and comes home, he has no evidence for the police, so he's automatically catched.

If BlueJ reaches his home and has the tape, the price pool of 50€ will be given to the player who brought him home and 25€ PaysafeCard code will be given to the player, who got the tape.

Don't post something, if it isn't related to this forum game. Questions? Pls send me a Conversation Message.

GOOD LUCK, ESCAPISTS & HUNTERS!

Here's the Map btw:

P.S.: Something went wrong with the map oo; Use the right mouse button and click on "Show graphic" to see the whole map.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608
t4sosGR replied on 12-23-2016 10:38 | Locked

move to park home ave

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 234
Nyumix3 replied on 12-23-2016 10:44 | Locked

t4sosGR:

move to park home ave

Shall your turn count? i've no exact point for BlueJ now, so, where is he now? Don't forget he can move 2 blocks, not only one.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608
t4sosGR replied on 12-23-2016 11:03 | Locked

He is at senlac rd and he should move to  betty ann dr  since i can move 2 blocks.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 234
Nyumix3 replied on 12-23-2016 11:06 | Locked

BlueJs Position is now Betty Ann Dr, Senlac Rd. Good to know now.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,256
blixxten replied on 12-23-2016 11:44 | Locked

Move Kat 2 blocks forward to Beecroft Rd.

// bliXten

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 234
Nyumix3 replied on 12-23-2016 20:03 | Locked

Hm... Nice idea, Blix. Let's see, what happens. Gonna push this thread, just to make sure it won't be forgotten.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511
Sarastasija replied on 12-23-2016 21:21 | Locked

Can you explain me a little bit more in Convo? i feel nub ;/

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,256
blixxten replied on 12-24-2016 5:20 | Locked

If I have understood it right, it's like playing the game, Thief and Police,

BlueJ is the "Thief" and  he must reach to his nest/home and BlueJ wins,

and Kat is "Police" and he has to catch BlueJ "Thief" before he reach to his nest and Kat wins.

Both can move 2 blocks, (2 steps), and every third round both can move 3 blocks (3 steps) but only BlueJ can moving back, 

But I don't understand, were is BlueJ hide places on the map?

And 1 block (1 step) is a new crossroad, picture 1? But, what about these crossroad, picture 2, is it also count 1 block, (1 step) each crossroad?

And is it these spot where BlueJ and Kat is now?

// bliXten

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 234
Nyumix3 replied on 12-24-2016 8:43 | Locked

blixxten:

If I have understood it right, it's like playing the game, Thief and Police,

BlueJ is the "Thief" and  he must reach to his nest/home and BlueJ wins,

and Kat is "Police" and he has to catch BlueJ "Thief" before he reach to his nest and Kat wins.

Both can move 2 blocks, (2 steps), and every third round both can move 3 blocks (3 steps) but only BlueJ can moving back, 

But I don't understand, were is BlueJ hide places on the map?

And 1 block (1 step) is a new crossroad, picture 1? But, what about these crossroad, picture 2, is it also count 1 block, (1 step) each crossroad?

And is it these spot where BlueJ and Kat is now?

// bliXten

correct, blix, a step counts till you reach a point where you have to choose between 2 roads or pathes. Same belongs for parks and cemeteries. If BlueJ hides, then his position will still be the same, but he can't be caught by the police, when he's hidden. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 234
Nyumix3 replied on 12-25-2016 12:58 | Locked

#closerequest oo;

Something went definitely wrong...

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 696
oFlavaho replied on 12-26-2016 2:56 | Locked

so did i won now :v

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS