Top 200 Contributor
Posts 164

CalinEU:

This forum is dead .. 

its a Source - Entropyst forum again...

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,511

Schools started, they all new at new schools etc. probably why. not sure doh.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83

It`s not about the school ... they had school before . I am here since 2011 and they had school back then also .. but school takes about 8 hours per day and then they come home after that .the fact is that people got bored and manny players left the game and the forum 

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 164

Cause they cant talk

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83

I started this threat in Crossfire General Discussion cause it is a threat about Crossfire and i asume that one called Entropyst moved it in Posting games ... what has this to do with the section where you moved it ? So nobody can see it and answer ? You couldn`t delete my threat so you moved it in a  dead section where nobody sees it ? See ... thats one of the reason people left .. God, i hate kids ! 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 55

26meansdeath:

Cause they cant talk

Looks like a nazy forum :P

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 164

CalinEU:

I started this threat in Crossfire General Discussion cause it is a threat about Crossfire and i asume that one called Entropyst moved it in Posting games ... what has this to do with the section where you moved it ? So nobody can see it and answer ? You couldn`t delete my threat so you moved it in a  dead section where nobody sees it ? See ... thats one of the reason people left .. God, i hate kids ! 

Let him do it, i reported him again for power abuse.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,394

I just saw you guys having so much fun posting time after time about "how dead this forum is", that it's more of a game for you now.

I just moved it to the appropriate section.

4Real | Player Moderator

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 621

Entropyst:

I just saw you guys having so much fun posting time after time about "how dead this forum is"

Actually it isn't a fun game but a real discussion. You think you moved it to the right section while you didn't. You again abused your powers because u didn't like something. Love to see this over and over again...no 

IGN: mambo150

Tesla is love, Tesla is life.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 164

Entropyst:

I just saw you guys having so much fun posting time after time about "how dead this forum is", that it's more of a game for you now.

I just moved it to the appropriate section.

Lets see what the Gms  have to say about this action.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83

"You guys:" ? How manny posts did you saw from me about "dead forum" ? Check how old this forum account is and what i posted since i created it .. i posted something on topic in General Discussion and you didn`t liked it cause i wrote it .. if someone else would had written it , it would be ok .. but nah .. you had to do something .. you couldn`t just deleted so you moved in in a dead section ... another thing is that you had should been quiet and not say nothing in this threat and nobody would had jumped you ... but why should you ? You are the mighty one and everybody should see this .. I except from you to move this threat back in the general discussion and maybe some apologize for power abuse again , but apologize wont happen i asume , so just move it back so everyone can tell his/her`s opinion . 

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 164

Celestine saw the thread but kept it here. Instead of fixing the Mods mistake, she relaxes in the sound of silence..

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,687

Sarastasija:

Schools started, they all new at new schools etc. probably why.

Much to learn, you have young padawan.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 83

26meansdeath:

Celestine saw the thread but kept it here. Instead of fixing the Mods mistake, she relaxes in the sound of silence..

Entropyst saw it also but the kid is quiet now .. he didn`t say anything cause he knows i will start raging and he will commit another abuse and he`s days are counted in this forum ... Thats a promiss .. And Celestine doesn`t have anything to do with the forum .. thats why she hired that Entropyst (the forum guru)

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative