Official Crossfire Europe Forum Thanks for bringing M4A1-Predator - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Thanks for bringing M4A1-Predator

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 42 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,801
QuickScopeGR replied on 08-18-2016 4:50 | Locked

ImaStarZ:

1. The only reason I have for  QuickScopeGR is that he isn't very active :v

How active should i actually be in a forum where 15-20 people are active and there are barely 5 threads active? :P I definitely can't be online 24/7, i do have other things to do as well. 

Anyways i am active on forums, i do check them (which is my job) but i don't always participate in threads since i prefer to observe rather than taking part in it.

If you guys have any problem on how i moderate, just tell me. I won't try to "protect" myself, i will try to be better. :)

QuickScopeGR | CrossFire Europe Forum Moderator

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,953
Walleo replied on 08-18-2016 4:55 | Locked

QuickscopeGR:

ImaStarZ:

1. The only reason I have for  QuickScopeGR is that he isn't very active :v

How active should i actually be in a forum where 15-20 people are active and there are barely 5 threads active? :P I definitely can't be online 24/7, i do have other things to do as well. 

Anyways i am active on forums, i do check them (which is my job) but i don't always participate in threads since i prefer to observe rather than taking part in it.

If you guys have any problem on how i moderate, just tell me. I won't try to "protect" myself, i will try to be better. :)

That's why I have no reason for you to leave the mod position. You are already good at moderating (just the basic, which is enough).

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 386
natasamono replied on 08-18-2016 5:03 | Locked

exzofgt:

natasamono:

Nitrus can you shut up? Thanks. You arent even here long enough .

so what? can't he have an own opinion cause he's "not here long enough"? xd i agree with 4real, and i still love him for his efforts 2 years ago. thanks to him my acc is still playable.

opinion yes , replying 5 times and telling us stupid , no exzo he cant.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 817
exzofgt replied on 08-18-2016 5:06 | Locked

natasamono:

exzofgt:

natasamono:

Nitrus can you shut up? Thanks. You arent even here long enough .

so what? can't he have an own opinion cause he's "not here long enough"? xd i agree with 4real, and i still love him for his efforts 2 years ago. thanks to him my acc is still playable.

opinion yes , replying 5 times and telling us stupid , no exzo he cant.

well cant disagree with that

Main Account: exzo

Not Ranked
Posts 38
lRaiden replied on 08-18-2016 5:23 | Locked

herpherpherp:
These guides aren't even that helpfull to be honest. And about helping people ingame, I to be honest don't believe that. Mainly because I know how much ShadY and Citru did for our community. And besides that you already said you have a lack of knowledge. So why can you help them in the first place.

Why do you always act so superior to others while you're not? His guides might not be helpful to you, but might be helpful to others. I think 4real should write a guide on how to write proper English, thay surely would help you out, right buddy?

thejoker40:
I would get kicked faster than iamnubcakes was, because he didn't agree with the GM's, and neither will I

If memory serves me right Levano also got kicked out for telling what was going on his mind.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,737
thejoker40 replied on 08-18-2016 5:33 | Locked

lRaiden:
If memory serves me right Levano also got kicked out for telling what was going on his mind.
No he was inactive. Might reply too. He still reading threads. 

http://forum.gamerage.com/crossfire/members/xCondor/default.aspx

If I was a mod I would make this place fun again, #voteforcitru

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 621
herpherpherp replied on 08-18-2016 5:36 | Locked

lRaiden:

Why are you still here? You don't even play this game anymore. Just saying.

IGN: mambo150

Tesla is love, Tesla is life.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 386
natasamono replied on 08-18-2016 5:38 | Locked

lRaiden:

herpherpherp:
These guides aren't even that helpfull to be honest. And about helping people ingame, I to be honest don't believe that. Mainly because I know how much ShadY and Citru did for our community. And besides that you already said you have a lack of knowledge. So why can you help them in the first place.

Why do you always act so superior to others while you're not? His guides might not be helpful to you, but might be helpful to others. I think 4real should write a guide on how to write proper English, thay surely would help you out, right buddy?

thejoker40:
I would get kicked faster than iamnubcakes was, because he didn't agree with the GM's, and neither will I

thanks for another very usefull reply  for someone who isnt even playing .

GM_Celestine  as you clearly   see  many people arent happy with Entropyst. Why arent you making an election? 

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 194
GM_Celestine replied on 08-18-2016 6:06 | Locked

Everybody can have an opinion but it is not ok to attack community member who did their job as forum mod. Lots of you might not be aware what they have to deal with on daily basis.

Some of you might remember that I was on the team when we chose the current forum moderators, and I remember all the drama around that time.

However, this thread is obviously going in a different direction than how it started, and therefor will be closed.

Remember the forum rules!

Thank you.

GM_Celestine

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 621
herpherpherp replied on 08-18-2016 6:17 | Locked

@Celestine You mean these new forum rules that have been rewrited by a Moderator? Sorry but you have missed too much here. Btw the lock function works out really well.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,737
thejoker40 replied on 08-18-2016 6:22 | Locked

Lol, the current mods werent selected while you were here Celestine. Theres been like 8 or so mods in total.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 621
herpherpherp replied on 08-18-2016 6:23 | Locked

thejoker40:

Lol, the current mods werent selected while you were here Celestine. Theres been like 8 or so mods in total.

Actually only QSGR. 4real however didn't get selected by Celestine.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 386
natasamono replied on 08-18-2016 6:24 | Locked

I dont see any forum rule that you can banned for using an avatar, nor that your other acc gets banned too, i dont a rule you can get banned for using f4ke lock?!

How long will you protect someone  in an non democratic way?

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative