Official Crossfire Europe Forum Thanks for bringing M4A1-Predator - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Thanks for bringing M4A1-Predator

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 42 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,955
Walleo Posted: 08-14-2016 12:21 | Locked

We DEFINITELY needed another M4A1-VVIP. We REALLY REALLY want a 3rd M4A1-VVIP for those cool chinese people so they can give us the VVIP EXP & GP % bonus. We REALLY needed more players using a weapon who requires skill to use. We NEEDED it for €€€.

/sarcasm off

Source: 

Note: The source shown is NOT 100% confirmed. Please take this as a rant IF ONLY this happens within the next week (on thursday for the pre-sale).

Also THANKS SO MUCH for the 687 E.D.P because we REALLY NEEDED a permanent(?) bullup shotgun that 1 shots from 50 metres.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 3,306
PoeticPro replied on 08-14-2016 12:36 | Locked

It's stupid how we're not allowed to discuss content which we'll get sooner or later until it's released (in other words, too late)

Have no fear, Alerio is here!
Alteria / Exalted 

Former leader of Exalted

August 2017 - August 2017

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 269
Sneeex replied on 08-14-2016 13:00 | Locked

What is that, ew... The beast and infernal dragon I could cope with, but the jewelery, the red shark and now the predator? Can we have normal guns with all those features and only a little bit better looking? Not ugly like these.

687 isn't that good on long range, takes a Deag or 2 to finish off the work tho

IGN:  Sneeex
Clan: Exalted

Drop a gear and disappear.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,297
F95 replied on 08-14-2016 14:40 | Locked

+ Serbu Super-Shorty

IGN: Zeus

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,955
Walleo replied on 08-14-2016 14:49 | Locked

F95:

+ Serbu Super-Shorty

At least they agreed to my suggestion. I just hope it's GP. Thanks for checking the rez files.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 194
GM_Celestine replied on 08-17-2016 14:17 | Locked

You are welcome!

Jk, I'm fluent in sarcasm.

But for real, we didn't have much say in this release but it is still a great weapon and personally I love almost any M4A1.

Now for future release how about you make some suggestions for next year's releases? Now is the time to give us good ideas!

GM_Celestine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 386
natasamono replied on 08-17-2016 14:20 | Locked

GM_Celestine:

You are welcome!

But for real, we didn't have much say in this release but it is still a great weapon and personally I love almost any M4A1.

Now for future release how about you make some suggestions for next year's releases? Now is the time to give us good ideas!

You arent serious atm right?  DONT REPLY HERE ANYONE PLZ.

You are here for a second time and you dont know? You saying you DONT KNOW EVERYONE WANTS FACTORY? 

You saying you dont know everyone wants Santoria?

You must be the worst Gm i have ever seen Celestine , and if you want you can bann me , unfairly as you banned PoeticPro.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 457
nitrous1994 replied on 08-17-2016 14:29 | Locked

GM_Celestine:

You are welcome!

Well first of all make this game clean, i am reffering about erros bugs,etc,

As for vvips a new deagle or an anaconda  would be savage asf as a vvip or i dunno maybe some melees too ,an MG like the m60 for example and of course an SMG like the old MP5,

Some other fp weapons too ,it will be nice if you would add at least 2 more colors like yellow crystal and green crystal weapons,

Im not gonna say something about gp caps ...i mean yeah i will: MORE!

And change the cupon weapons ,really :( besides the 9a those 2 suck >.< and at least put some permanents at 80 cupons too,

UPDATE THE MAPS: EagleEye 2.0love , Mexico 2.0, Ceyhan 2.0 ETC ETC, you know.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 830
Zhaoo replied on 08-17-2016 14:38 | Locked

GM_Celestine:

You are welcome!

I don't mind vvip weapons come to this game and i hope your GMs team could bring shovel beast next year.

And I think it is recommanded to bring these SD maps asap cuz they have been wanted since a long time ago.

/ / Newest Video M4 Radiant Beast gameplay with hakr

CFEU: -TTL]MaVic-

CFNA: -TTL]Sh0GuN-

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 621
herpherpherp replied on 08-17-2016 14:41 | Locked

GM_Celestine:

You are welcome!

1st of all if you read all our suggestions you would have noticed that we are already asking for 3+ years for old maps.

2nd, we don't care about another M4 in the game. However, we do care about another VVIP (in a bad way), VVIPs are game breaking weapons which shouldn't have been released in the first place. Because of these stupid VVIPs we have lost more than 70% of our player base. If these VVIPs weren't released our player base would have been 20 times bigger.

So here are my suggestions. Fuse CF EU with NA. Remove these game breaking VVIPs. Add more maps (mainly for the competetive scene). Build up your own competetive platform ingame which should be ranked (so no ESL BS), hire better game servers and remove BP or sell BP for GP. You have all my suggestions now (you already had the old ak halloween so yeah). Hopefully you will do something with it.

IGN: mambo150

Tesla is love, Tesla is life.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 386
natasamono replied on 08-17-2016 14:56 | Locked

Thanks to the. 3 people above who replied.

Celestine if you here all this years and still dont know what the community wants then im sorry but you only care about the money and not the job itself.

Ps. I dont want anyone to answer here( if its not deleted again) , lets see if Celestine replies this time.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,955
Walleo replied on 08-17-2016 14:59 | Locked

GM_Celestine:

You are welcome!

I was actually didn't expect any GM to reply to my, rather smalish rant post. But since today i'm in a good mood, and I can also see that you are in a good mood, here are my suggestions that I endlessly suggested(and some others did):

• Update the weapon collection system with new stuff and make it work with some weapons that aren't counting;
  • Santoria and Factory S&D;
  • Change the RP and GP capsule junky prizes. 4+ years and STILL the same prizes (AWM-A, SG552-B, D.E B, MP5-ADV, ocasional grenade or smoke). Just change it please CHANGE IT.
  • Make GP and RP capsule shop easier to win, or make the prices cheaper. It's so frustrating to spend 100.000 GP on 30 capsules only and STILL not win anything;
  • Field Shovel Born Beast pls;
  • Make a currency when purshasing RP like Bonus Points. Make it so we can buy GP, temporary weapons, items and equipements and even permanent weapons.

Sorry for the big words idk how I did it.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 194
GM_Celestine replied on 08-17-2016 15:07 | Locked

This is so hard - we have great stuff for September but I cannot tell you yet what it is. But I swear you will love it.

Of course I read all your suggestions, and if I can I push for them. So keep them coming, and I will take notes.

GM_Celestine

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 386
natasamono replied on 08-17-2016 15:10 | Locked

GM_Celestine:

This is so hard - we have great stuff for September but I cannot tell you yet what it is. But I swear you will love it.

Of course I read all your suggestions, and if I can I push for them. So keep them coming, and I will take notes.

My suggestion is to fire Entropyst and you.  Can you forward that please?

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,955
Walleo replied on 08-17-2016 15:18 | Locked

natasamono:

GM_Celestine:

My suggestion is to fire Entropyst.  Can you forward that please?

They already had their time here, so I agree on this (not for Celestine). I'm sure i'm going to be hated by them, but we need fresh blooded Moderators.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 3 (43 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative